Best Song Survivor: Boy Round II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the second round of Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. In the first round for Boy, The Ocean achieved a clear elimination despite Shadows And Tall Trees taking an early lead.

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
32 votes: The Ocean
22: Shadows And Tall Trees
10: Stories For Boys
9: Another Time, Another Place
5: An Cat Dubh
4: Twilight, Into The Heart, Out Of Control
3: A Day Without Me
2: I Will Follow
1: The Electric Co.
(Total votes: 96)

ELIMINATED SONGS

Boy
11. The Ocean

I voted Into The Heart. Don't get me wrong, I love it as part of An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart. But putting it by itself ... I just couldn't bring myself to vote for Shadows And Tall Trees, which is an effective closer.

It's obvious SATT will go anyway.

A Day Without Me again

I don't get all the hate over Shadows, such a strong song.

Into The Heart. Nothing against it, but it's less of a song and more of an outro (kinda like MLK).

Into the Heart for me. I still feel the need to protect Shadows and Tall Trees due to its utter under-appreciation around here.

Shadows! Shadows! BLah! Blah!

Something about Bono's voice on that track really bothers me. It sounds like he has a bad cold or something. But that's not the only reason I'm voting for it.

The next U2 compilation should be Songs Bono Sung With A Cold. Featuring all your favourites! Shadows And Tall Trees! Party Girl! And who can forget Dirty Day!

This is heading very quickly towards a mercy ruling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom