Best Song Survivor: ATYCLB, Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Grace was eliminated in the first round of All That You Can't Leave Behind (what a shock), leaving ten songs competing for two slots in the 2000s quarterfinal round. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Digitize, could I kindly ask you to change my vote to Wild Honey? I accidentally voted for When I Look At The World. Thanks :wave:

I was listening to this album today and I have to say that I really enjoyed it! When in the right mood, this album really is fantastic! Can't really compare it with Pop or anything else. It is difficult voting for anything here right now. I voted Wild Honey just cos I prefer Peace on Earth to it. But I really enjoyed listening to the sunny Wild Honey today. :D

I was listening to this album today and I have to say that I really enjoyed it! When in the right mood, this album really is fantastic! Can't really compare it with Pop or anything else. It is difficult voting for anything here right now. I voted Wild Honey just cos I prefer Peace on Earth to it. But I really enjoyed listening to the sunny Wild Honey today. :D

I don't mind Honey myself. Peace on Earth it is (again).

I love me some Wild Honey. It's actually one of my favs on this album because it's one of the only non-pretentious ones.

I think ATYCLB would've been better if it had more songs like In A Little While and Wild Honey, if they'd really gone for the pop album.

LadySpinHead said:
A tie would be nice.

Yeah, I enjoy Wild Honey well enough but there's no reason to keep this going longer than necessary. There's a consensus bottom tier on this album.

Glad to see that New York isn't a part of that. Really good track, albeit kind of a mess lyrically.

Wild Honey sounds like it should be in "The Lion King"...which is fine with me!

Until the next round when its that or New York.

Piss on Earth is much worse than Wild Honey.

That said, I really don't care in which order they depart, or if there is a tie, since I don't rank Wild Honey that highly. I don't think it should depart sooner than Stuck or IALW, but EYKIW's preferences in this regard are well-established and hopefully those two will be out the door soon as well.

Wild Honey & Peace on Earth are my least favs left, along with Elevation, so I don't really mind which order they depart. Shame Grace got the boot first. Great album.

Peace on earth. I really don't think this album has a bad track on it, but this and Wild Honey the obvious weak links.

Do you guys hate Peace On Earth because it reminds you of We Are The World or something? lol. I don't get it. It's such a nice tribute to the Omagh bombing victims.

It's too literal and obvious. And I don't like the music all that much. Nice idea, poor execution.

IN MY OPINION.

I understand why those who like it like it for its simplicity and directness. It just doesn't work for me.

Back
Top Bottom