Best Song Survivor: ATYCLB, Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love me some Wild Honey. It's actually one of my favs on this album because it's one of the only non-pretentious ones.

I think ATYCLB would've been better if it had more songs like In A Little While and Wild Honey, if they'd really gone for the pop album.
I'm glad there aren't, then it would've been a contender with Bomb for worst album.

I'll just voice my support for Wild Honey and In A Little While (and Stuck In A Moment, for that matter).

Great songs and I'm very happy they are a part of U2's catalog.

Love, not hate :p

What I've never really understood, much as I actually don't mind Wild Honey, is how it made the album ahead of Summer Rain and Flower Child. Of the three, it's obviously the weakest.

What I've never really understood, much as I actually don't mind Wild Honey, is how it made the album ahead of Summer Rain and Flower Child. Of the three, it's obviously the weakest.

Replacing Peace on Earth and Grace with those two songs (and instead closing with Walk On or possibly Stuck) would have gone a long way towards making ATYCLB the pop/soul album they described in interviews. I don't know how the album became such a bummer with Summer Rain, Flower Child, Levitate and Love You Like Mad floating around.

Back
Top Bottom