Best Song Survivor: ATYCLB, Round Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised to see so many votes for Walk On. It's a really powerful song.

I'm voting for Kite.

Walk On, though it's a toss-up between it and Beautiful Day. The second best song on the album (though my copy has Ground Beneath Her Feet) is being eliminated :sigh:

And Axver if you've been considering live versions how the FUCK can you vote for Kite. You saw fifth-leg Vertigo Kite what three times?

And Axver if you've been considering live versions how the FUCK can you vote for Kite. You saw fifth-leg Vertigo Kite what three times?

The Vertigo version of Kite was pretty good, a definite improvement on the album version, but it didn't exactly change my life like it seems to have for so many people here. Yes, it was a great closer - but I've seen songs like 40, Bad, and One Tree Hill close and they were all even better. (Though let it be said Kite shits all over MOS as a closer.)

PS I saw Kite six times. Good lord what was I doing in 2006.

You can do better than that.
I really can't. But I have a strange adoration for this album.

I suppose there are songs like Zooropa, Stay, Lemon, Wake Up Dead Man, Breathe, and Moment of Surrender that would be an extremely close second. But those two songs just do absolute wonders for me.

I really can't. But I have a strange adoration for this album.

I suppose there are songs like Zooropa, Stay, Lemon, Wake Up Dead Man, Breathe, and Moment of Surrender that would be an extremely close second. But those two songs just do absolute wonders for me.
That's perfectly fine. I was just joking:up:

Back
Top Bottom