Best Song Survivor: All That You Can't Leave Behind Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the third round for All That You Can't Leave Behind in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top three songs from this album will proceed to the 2000s semi-final. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the previous round, Wild Honey was eliminated.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
11. Grace
10. Wild Honey

GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You
8. Until The End Of The World
9. The Fly
10. Zooropa
11. Stay
12. Gone

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
30 votes: Wild Honey
28: Peace On Earth
6: When I Look At The World, New York
4: In A Little While
3: Stuck In A Moment
1: Beautiful Day
0: Walk On, Kite
(Total votes: 88)

a few really good one-off singles came out, notably electrical storm and city of blinding lights.

I loved how they toured New Zealand when they weren't even supporting an album!

... wait, I'm not sure if that's a joke or reality.

grungy geese. (idk)

2006-11-25: Mt Smart Stadium - Auckland, New Zealand

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
3. Elevation / I Got You (snippet)
4. Until The End Of The World
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
7. Angel Of Harlem
8. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Bad / 40 (snippet)
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One

encore(s):
17. The Fly / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (snippet)
18. Mysterious Ways
19. With Or Without You
20. The Saints Are Coming
21. Desire
22. One Tree Hill

· The Joshua Tree (5 songs)
· Achtung Baby (4 songs)
· All That You Can't Leave Behind (3 songs)
· How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (3 songs)
· Rattle And Hum (2 songs)
· The Unforgettable Fire (2 songs)
· Cover songs (1 songs)
· Non-album songs (1 songs)
· War (1 songs)

U2 were still touring in support of JT in 2006! :happy:

Verti ... go?

E ... le ... vation?

Man, you could totally tell they were little rehearsed demos too. Cool to hear unreleased stuff, but I'm glad none of them ended up on NLOTH.

they're still anticipating the boy tour in tennessee, young lady.

At least the electric guitar has been invented there already. How do you think Perth feels? They only just had their first public demonstration of electricity yesterday!

no!

october's about to be released here finally :cute:

what are your u2 album rankings?

At least the electric guitar has been invented there already. How do you think Perth feels? They only just had their first public demonstration of electricity yesterday!

how do i think perth feels? i know enough western australians that there's no doubt i'll hear about it all the fucking time. they're chatty bastards.

damn it woman, i asked for your album rankings.

and what do you think about their choices for b-sides so far?

yes, it's a typo. we're unable to type because computers are so new to us.
1. boy

i think october will probably suck though.

i love twilight, not so keen on touch or things to make and do.

You fools. Every REAL fan knows U2:3 > Boy. U2've fucking lost it.

You fools. Every REAL fan knows U2:3 > Boy. U2've fucking lost it.
this is true, nothing can top that.

:hmm: questionable taste.

yeah, you're probably right. it'll probably be lyrically weak. btw, i love your new briefcase, where did you find it?

:up:
oh, someone left it here. i was going to call its owner but it's some weirdo number with plus signs and waaaay too many numbers. i guess it's some kind of typo? :huh:

oh, someone left it here. i was going to call its owner but it's some weirdo number with plus signs and waaaay too many numbers. i guess it's some kind of typo? :huh:

how careless. i wouldn't bother trying to return it, it won't bother anyone. especially with an odd phone number like that. they're probably a real mulleted creepster.

how careless. i wouldn't bother trying to return it, it won't bother anyone. especially with an odd phone number like that. they're probably a real mulleted creepster.
yeah. i tried calling it even though i thought the number looked odd and well...lol it's an odd story. first i was like wtf plus sign? i don't have a plus sign on my phone! so i tried ignoring it and dialing the digits, and i got "your call cannot be completed as dialed" and i'm all no shit it can't! this is weirdo phone numbers with plus signs and and and too many numbers.

yeah. i tried calling it even though i thought the number looked odd and well...lol it's an odd story. first i was like wtf plus sign? i don't have a plus sign on my phone! so i tried ignoring it and dialing the digits, and i got "your call cannot be completed as dialed" and i'm all no shit it can't! this is weirdo phone numbers with plus signs and and and too many numbers.

wtf, that's all kinds of weird. i suggest you try to contact them to return it in about 23 years or so.

wtf, that's all kinds of weird. i suggest you try to contact them to return it in about 23 years or so.

You think the mullet might have gone out of fashion by then?

Heaven forbid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom