Best Song Survivor: All That You Can't Leave Behind Round I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooookay. i don't know if it's because it's that weird time where the forums act freaky, but it's not letting me vote. it says i've already voted yet i'm not listed in the results or anything. i'll try again later, but in case it still doesn't work if you could add a vote for me for wild honey i'd appreciate it. :D

edit: it's showing up now, i guess it was delayed in showing up. :D

it's been doing that to me for the last month, every time that I vote, but later I can see that it has registered my vote.

I hope that for those of you lucky enough to be seeing U2 on this tour (at the moment anyway) that you get to see Kite live a la Fifth Leg Vertigo Tour. Unlikely, but it'll blow your mindholes.

I am disgusted that WILATW has votes and Stuck does not.

I actually like that song a lot. WILATW that is.

:hmm: The only ones I really want to get the boot here are Grace, POE, Wild Honey, IALW.. :hmm: New York too, though it was okay live it is boring on the album itself..

The only songs I really care about are Kite and TGBHF, and Walk On if it's the Halelujah/single version.

I actually like that song a lot. WILATW that is.

:hmm: The only ones I really want to get the boot here are Grace, POE, Wild Honey, IALW.. :hmm: New York too, though it was okay live it is boring on the album itself..

The only songs I really care about are Kite and TGBHF, and Walk On if it's the Halelujah/single version.

Yeah, WILATW is in the top two songs here. I can't believe people would be voting for it while Stuck, IALW, et al. are still here.

I don't have as much of a problem with Wild Honey as a lot of people here do, but it's not a very good song so I won't weep if it's eliminated early.

Peace on Earth but Grace can leave too, I'm not bothered

I'm actually incredibly surprised how well this album is doing on top 50 lists so far, after all the hate it gets it's doing fairly well overall. Maybe the haters just haven't submitted lists yet :wink:

what's at #'s 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 (just curious, I love the diversity of U2 fans, and someone who likes this album so much is a rare thing)

1. Streets
2. Walk On
3. Beautiful Day
4. Acrobat
5. Ultraviolet
6. With or Without You
7. Kite
8. New Years Day
9. One
10. I Still Haven't Found
11. When I Look at the World
12. Moment of Surrender
13. Please
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Running to Stand Still
16. Bad
17. The Fly
18. Love is Blindness
19. Zooropa
20. Tomorrow

there's the whole top 20

Walk On - 1, Beautiful Day - 1, Elevation - 6 (!). Seriously? The WORST songs on ATYCLB? Meanwhile Stuck, the obvious worst of the singles, still has 0 votes...

If One Step Closer is the soundtrack to a coma, Grace is the soundtrack to the barbiturate overdose that caused it.

I don't understand why people can't just vote for their least favorite songs. It's the most accurate measure, it's what the instructions say to do ... why don't people do it? Why this constant need to "save" songs? Ultimately, this is about being accurate about U2 fans, and this competition never is because of that.

Honestly, what difference does it make? You can't tell me that BD won't make it to the finals because someone decided to vote Peace On Earth in an attempt to save Grace. I can only think of a scant few instances when bandwagoning has made any difference whatsoever, and while I understand your overarching point, it's certainly a bit of a stretch to call the accuracy of the tournament into question because of it. Ultimately, the final round is going to feature a combination of Bad, WOWY, or possibly The Fly, and that's just the way it is, regardless of path we take to get there.

OK, this result is obvious. I'm going to move onto the new round now.

VOTING CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom