Best Song Survivor: Achtung Baby Round VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the seventh and last round for Achtung Baby in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from this album will proceed to the 1990s semi-finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the last round, Love Is Blindness was eliminated. The four songs left at the end of this round go to the semi-finals.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
11. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
10. So Cruel
9. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
8. Even Better Than The Real Thing
7. Ultra Violet

EIGHTIES GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
33 votes: Love Is Blindness
23: Zoo Station
19: Mysterious Ways
9: Acrobat
3: Until The End Of The World
2: The Fly
(Total votes: 89)

You people suck for eliminating LIB.

This round is an easy choice for me - MW. The other four are four of my top five Achtung songs, LIB being the other.

Zoo fucking Station. Should have been out three rounds ago. The studio version sucks: the chorus guitar isn't audible.

Back
Top Bottom