Best Song Survivor: Achtung Baby Round Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
I apologize profusely for the delay. For quite awhile, I did not have computer access for long enough to start a poll (I was generally posting using my phone). But anyway, counting the vote changes that happened before the poll closed, Even Better Than the Real Thing just barely managed to be eliminated before Acrobat. So now seven songs remain, competing for four quarterfinal slots. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Could you please change my vote? :hmm: I haven't voted yet, but when I do, I'd actually prefer to change it. Thanks. :hug:

:shifty:

Anything to save Acrobat, the best song on the album. Don't care if it's ZS or MW, though I'd rather MW perish.

PS digitize, please change my vote to everything that isn't Acrobat or The Fly.

Ugh. Not easy, but Acrobat is my choice. The top 4 is The Fly, Until the End of the World, Even Better, and One, at least in my eyes.

I'm going to start some voter suppression in here.

Attention anyone voting for, or planning on voting for, Acrobat:

First of all, you should know that you can't vote today. Voting for Acrobat doesn't happen until Friday. You can go home now.

I'm going to start some voter suppression in here.

Attention anyone voting for, or planning on voting for, Acrobat:

First of all, you should know that you can't vote today. Voting for Acrobat doesn't happen until Friday. You can go home now.
i'll really start some voter suppression: if you vote for umm, :glances at what's left, scratches head, picks one at random: zoo station, i'm going to permaban you.

you better watch out, digitize.

There I was looking forward to the elimination of acrobat and Real Thing gets eliminated.

This vote changing nonsense got my hopes up

I'm passing a new Interference bylaw under which all votes for Acrobat are actually advance votes for Elvis Ate America.

Anything to save Acrobat, the best song on the album. Don't care if it's ZS or MW, though I'd rather MW perish.

PS digitize, please change my vote to everything that isn't Acrobat or The Fly.

:love: Oh shit we agree!

:hmm: So what are we bandwagoning to save Acrobat?

ps Digitize, can you change my vote to Axver? :D

Back
Top Bottom