Best Song Survivor: Achtung Baby Round Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't get into this whole MW/Acrobat/ZS battle, I'm still pissed off about Love is Blindness.

I'd like to change my vote to something that will resurrect LIB.

HUH?!?!

I'm baffled that Acrobat wasn't in the first group (with Wild Horses and Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World) sent to the showers. The Hive is strange sometimes.

No, no ... The Hive says that Acrobat is one of their greatest songs ever.

KEEP UP. :tsk:

:wink:

LOL Acrobat is doomed

There's no way in fuck that it survives One/UTEOTW/The Fly/Ultraviolet

Even Acrobat is better than Ultraviolet through.
At least the former has some good lyrics.

Yeah but Acrobat wasn't played on 360

Ultraviolet was top 20 in the rate the song thing, wasn't it? Post-tourital bliss gave Zooropa a huge boost too.

Just listened to Acrobat to make up my mind. Wow! Forgot how awesome that song is! Was it ever played live? I thought it was played during a sound check in '92 but they decided not to do it. Is that right? Anyway, to save it I voted for Mysterious Ways.

HUH?!?!

I'm baffled that Acrobat wasn't in the first group (with Wild Horses and Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World) sent to the showers. The Hive is strange sometimes.
Wild Horses is my favorite. :sad: Opinions are odd things.

I didn't vote MW because I couldn't bring myself to.

Onto the next poll...

freddy-quimby-picture.jpg

Just listened to Acrobat to make up my mind. Wow! Forgot how awesome that song is! Was it ever played live? I thought it was played during a sound check in '92 but they decided not to do it. Is that right? Anyway, to save it I voted for Mysterious Ways.

Yeah - the only live version of it is the from the '92 rehearsals at Hershey Park.

Back
Top Bottom