Best Song Survivor: Achtung Baby Round Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
In the last episode of "voting songs off from the album whose rounds never seem to end", Mysterious Ways danced off into the mysterious beyond. Six songs remain from Achtung Baby, competing for four quarterfinal slots. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

I am voting for Zoo Station for the 2930409234509834589349509203845th round in a row

Yeah, Zoo Station now.

This is hilarious. Acrobat is like the fighter who keeps getting smashed but you just can't knock down :lol: Nick would be fucking fuming!

Zooooo Stayshun, again. Finally in the majority!

Ha, it is funny how Acrobat has stayed so long. I hope UTEOTW gets knocked off before it so the top four are One, Acrobat, Ultraviolet, and The Fly.

I would hate to lose UTEOTW. Of the songs that remain past Zoo Stayshun being eliminated (which seems likely), Acrobat is the most disposable to me.

acrocat.jpg

Most of the songs here are some of the best things they've done.

But Zoo Station is the weakest here, despite that good old nostalgic feeling about it I have since it is the first U2 song I've heard.

This is hilarious. Acrobat is like the fighter who keeps getting smashed but you just can't knock down :lol: Nick would be fucking fuming!

Why would being proven right (yet again) anger me? Unless by "fucking fuming" you actually mean, :lol: :lmao:, well then you're right. :)

The Hive™ has issued its directive: Acrobat, the greatest-most bestests-coolest #1 fantabulous song U2 never played live MUST survive. Vote twice. Hysterically beg Digitize to change your vote. Use whatever means necessary....Acrobat's future is at stake. If it doesn't win, U2 may just never play it live.

You will comply. Resistance is futile.

Nobody has ever "hysterically begged" me to change their vote. Nobody has, to the best of my knowledge, cheated by voting twice.

I wonder what a tournament would look like if everyone could vote twice, but couldn't put both votes to the same song? :hmm:

Acrobat is going to go away next round because the rest of the voters won't be able to stick together. I'll be voting for One pretty easily. Still think that's the worst song on Achtung Baby.

The fact that EBTTRT, Love is Blindness, Mysterious Ways, and now Zoo Station all had to die at the hands of Acrobat kind of makes me resent Acrobat a little bit.

The fact that EBTTRT, Love is Blindness, Mysterious Ways, and now Zoo Station all had to die at the hands of Acrobat kind of makes me resent Acrobat a little bit.

Trying to get rid of Acrobat has been like boxing a zombie. No matter how hard you hit him, he keeps coming forward with glazed over eyes, groaning " BRAINS!" and drooling all over the ring.

Back
Top Bottom