Best Song Survivor: Achtung Baby Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Zoo Station

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Until the End of the World

• The Fly

• Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate all of you for what you did to ASOH.

Easy vote - So Cruel, TTTYAATW, One, and UV blow, in that order. Hence it's So Cruel for me this round but TTTYAATW getting the boot is good too. I want The Fly, Acrobat, and Love Is Blindness to advance ... fourth place I suppose is UTEOTW.

Hardest albums to vote on for me were Boy and UF.

Achtung, Baby! :heart: :heart: My favorite album- how the heck am I supposed to choose?

Um... Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World. Good song. Not the best though, but it's a good song.

The Fly, Acrobat and Love is Blindness going through would be my dream scenario as well. Never gonna happen. This place is not nearly hived enough as I thought it was.

The Fly, Acrobat and Love is Blindness going through would be my dream scenario as well. Never gonna happen. This place is not nearly hived enough as I thought it was.

I'd be very surprised if The Fly and Acrobat don't get through. LIB should have a fairly decent shot.

Though this may be a closer Achtung round than in the past since EBTTRT and UV have probably got a boost from 360.

Don't know about that, 4 heathens have already voted for Acrobat.

They'll keep voting for it until they need to vote something else to save a song they like. So in other words, let's knock One out!

I don't care much for Even Better ..., Tryin' To Throw Your Arms ... and Ultraviolet.
I have to be really in a mood for Who's Gonna Ride and So Cruel to truly enjoy them.
Acrobat and Zoo Station are also pretty overrated.

As Even Better ... is one of my least favourite U2 singles I'll vote that for now.

My favourite album of all time, therefore this will be the toughest round for me.

The only two songs that aren't 100% perfect to my ears are TTTYAATW and WGRYWH, so it will be those two until they're gone for me.

If the song rating dealie is anything to go by, Ultraviolet is going to take this shit to the moon. Acrobat is as fucked as it gets.

Wow, the votes are kind of more spread out than I would have expected. I thought for sure everyone would go right for TTTYAATW, but there's a sizable amount of So Cruel voters ( :sad: ) and only four songs that haven't been voted on...

Back
Top Bottom