Best Song Survivor: 2000s Semi Final VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer Breathe to Walk On. Even U2 dropped Walk On off the face of the earth after the ATYCLB tour.

I prefer Breathe to Walk On. Even U2 dropped Walk On off the face of the earth after the ATYCLB tour.

Walk On will always be special to me. when i first heard ATYCLB, i probably played this song over and over at least 200 times.

plus, that piano intro....:drool:

Walk On - A Tribute to Heroes /with the Peace on Earth snippet. :drool:

I guess I should just be happy that Kite and MOS are looking good so far.

My reaction each time I hear Walk On:

bono-in-sugar.jpg

Kite :shrug: Sorry.

I love it live, but the album version does absolutely nothing for me.

Does anyone else have songs that they love live but don't like on the album? That seems pretty bizarre to me. U2 don't change up their songs live that much.

Does anyone else have songs that they love live but don't like on the album? That seems pretty bizarre to me. U2 don't change up their songs live that much.

Elevation is probably the best example, but Walk On is also applicable.

they did play it a few times Vertigo. acoustically in the US and full band at least once in the pacific. I saw it acoustic in Philadelphia - was very good.

To me, a number of U2 songs have improved quite substantially live - some of the most notable being 11 O'clock Tick Tock, 40, Bad (even though I love the studio version too), With Or Without You, Bullet, RTSS, Exit, Hawkmoon 269, Dirty Day, and Discotheque.

Back
Top Bottom