Best Song Survivor: 2000s Semi Final VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breathe

and as promised, i will once again mention that it's bullshit that you all voted off Fez - Being Born. you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I feel the same way re When i Look At the World, Crumbs and UC... Im about to feel the same way re cobl

Wow, I am genuinely stunned that COBL is still leading the voting.

yep. i still think Breathe is by far the worst song on here. and i mean, they're all good songs, but i wonder if the general hate for HTDAAB is running COBL out of town.

btw i want this shit checked for alters, thanks.

So do I. The round hasn't been open for even 18 hours yet and we already have 108 votes? I think that's more than in the entirety of any 2000s semi final so far, and our record for a single 24 hour round isn't far off - 119 in an NLOTH round.

So do I. The round hasn't been open for even 18 hours yet and we already have 108 votes? I think that's more than in the entirety of any 2000s semi final so far, and our record for a single 24 hour round isn't far off - 119 in an NLOTH round.

that's what got me suspicious, i nearly didn't say it until i saw how many votes there were with so much time to go. it largely looks fine, but i'm suspicious.

hopefully a really cool mod will be kind enough to check this sometime.

Wow I didn't even think about the fact that COBL was the last Bomb song when I cast my vote :( Though there are other songs from HTDAAB I would have wanted to stay in before COBL, I probably would have thrown my vote to MOS, but it really doesn't seem to matter now.

that's what got me suspicious, i nearly didn't say it until i saw how many votes there were with so much time to go. it largely looks fine, but i'm suspicious.

hopefully a really cool mod will be kind enough to check this sometime.

Yeah, at a glance I recognise most of the screen names (moreso for COBL than a couple of others, actually!), so it's probably OK, but I'd certainly appreciate a check.

J. Swallow > One.

Have at it, EYKIW!
there should really be a thread called "songs i like better than one" - it can be us listing songs like j. swallow, the "demo" of twilight, etc.

btw i want this shit checked for alters, thanks.
oh believe me, i will. i always find it odd when there's suddenly a huge voter turnout, and/or a song suddenly goes from having hardly any votes to taking the lead. so we shall see.

oh believe me, i will. i always find it odd when there's suddenly a huge voter turnout, and/or a song suddenly goes from having hardly any votes to taking the lead. so we shall see.

I'd noticed COBL was placing about third for a few rounds with around ~10 votes, which surprised me, but this sudden surge? Wow.

doesn't just have to be u2, right?

hmmm, i may start this thread.

:waiting:

Well, that's good it checks out. I honestly didn't think Walk On was this popular, given how often people rag on it. Though it's probably gone in the next round, leaving us with a MOS vs Breathe battle for the final spot. BD, Kite, and Magnificent look safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom