Best Song Survivor: 2000s Semi Final IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a vacuum I'd vote COBL or Breathe or MoS, but all the Walk On votes force me to vote TGBHF which is actually OK though I'm usually asleep halfway through.

wow. now it's getting tough. had to vote for Breathe. it's just not on the same level as every other song on there. with that said, it's not even on the same level as songs that are not on there like Fez - Being Born and Unknown Caller.

wow. now it's getting tough. had to vote for Breathe. it's just not on the same level as every other song on there. with that said, it's not even on the same level as songs that are not on there like Fez - Being Born and Unknown Caller.

I still can't believe Fez didn't make it.

Wow, I can't believe TGBHF has the most votes. While I considered it a long shot to make the top four, I'm a bit stunned that it's being ousted this early.

Walk On in a vain attempt to save it.

Walk On, to try in vain to save TGBHF.

Epic fail, Interference.

Okay . . . . last round voted TGBF in a vain attempt to save Vertigo from elimination (nice to see it worked :lol: )

Walk On it is . . . higher goosebumpledge factor witih TGBF . . . fingers crossed there are some other bods out there who agree

time will tell

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom