Best Song Survivor: 2000s Semi Final III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the third 2000s semi final in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from this semi final will proceed to the grand finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the second semi, No Line On The Horizon II was eliminated.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
12. Fast Cars
11. No Line On The Horizon II

GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You
8. Until The End Of The World
9. The Fly
10. Zooropa
11. Stay
12. Gone

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
28 votes: No Line On The Horizon II
25: Vertigo
10: The Ground Beneath Her Feet
7: City Of Blinding Lights
5: Electrical Storm
4: Kite, Breathe
3: Moment Of Surrender
2: Beautiful Day
1: Walk On
0: Magnificent
(Total votes: 89)

Vertigo again. Disappointed NLOTH II is gone. One of the best songs from the current era.

This is difficult, probably Electrical Storm. Cracking song, but probably a little bit too U2 in auto-pilot. It really need not go any further in the competition I suppose.

Oh man, Vertigo just shouldn't be here at all. It shouldn't even exist. It is just shocking. It actually makes me physically ill just thinking about it. I could kill a man, because of Vertigo.

Oh, the potential Vertigo ousting puns. I just find it weaker than the rest, and chose to vote accordingly.

Walk On and Electrical Storm should go next IMO. The rest are all fantastic, those are merely good.

Oh man, Vertigo just shouldn't be here at all. It shouldn't even exist. It is just shocking. It actually makes me physically ill just thinking about it. I could kill a man, because of Vertigo.

:yikes:

guess you won't be joining me and the kids for our regular bounce around the lounge room to vertigo at ear splitting volume sessions then :wink:

voted for the ground beneath her feet . . . it was either that or :shifty: walk on :reject:

I truly can't believe TGBHF has received as many votes as it's got. Third highest in the last round? :tsk:

Cannot believe Vertigo even made it here, spot on Bonnie, as bloody always :D

I voted for Magnificent though, and provided you lot don't start turning on the deserving songs here, I'll keep up my form.

Moment Of Surrender, next will be mediocre Kite.
Vertigo is not even in my top 50 U2 songs list, but it's much better than unconvincing MOS or uninteresting Kite. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i like Vertigo, but still voted for it because i like all the other songs a little more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom