Best Song Survivor: 1990s Semi Final X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago, Acrobat and Gone would have cruised to the grand final. Goddamn NLOTH-induced n00bs.

I have no idea what to vote here, best chance to save Acrobat is Gone which I won't do. The Acrobat fans needed to bandwagon something rather than spread the votes around...I'd have been willing to vote Stay (1st choice), Zooropa, or UTEOTW to save Acrobat.

A vote for Satan and a vote for Creed too.

My Own Prison >>>>>>> Zooropa. Scott Stapp farting the Barney theme song >>>>>> Lemon

A couple of years ago, Acrobat and Gone would have cruised to the grand final. Goddamn NLOTH-induced n00bs.

Not really....dunno how those two songs got this far; it's the failure of Mysterious Ways, Hold Me and Lemon that baffles me. Extraordinary.

*throwsuphandsindisgust*

acrobat AND gone have how many votes???:crazy: . . . you people are nuts :crack:

what happened to voting for zooropa/until the end of the world to save these two gems *ackackack*

until the end of the world . . . won't help, but the idea of actually voting for either acrobat or gone is just :scream:

*throwsuphandsindisgust*

acrobat AND gone have how many votes???:crazy: . . . you people are nuts :crack:

what happened to voting for zooropa/until the end of the world to save these two gems *ackackack*

until the end of the world . . . won't help, but the idea of actually voting for either acrobat or gone is just :scream:

I was all in for voting for Zooropa, but nobody wated to agree with me. :sad: I HATE the last two rounds, both Mofo and Gone out? NO Pop representative? Makes no sense!

You guys all suck for voting out Acrobat :angry:

Voted for that 6 minute pile of shit...yeah, Zooropa.

This is unbelievable. Acrobat first, Gone second, Zooropa third? They're the three best songs here.

Meanwhile, that poorly mixed UTEOTW cruises into the final. That's just not right, people.

I don't really notice "poor" mixes, unless they're so bad they're really noticeable, e.g. 'The First Time', which to me is barely audible.

I go much more on feelings with songs. And 'Gone' is good, but kind of plodding and stagnant compared to the rest.

Gone is brillance, as is Acrobat.

Dammit!

omgonoz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom