Best Song Survivor: 1990s Semi Final IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll vote for anything in future rounds to save Acrobat, Zooropa or Stay and if it's between any of those songs Acrobat can go

I think Acrobat is the only really BAD song from the 90's excluding Passengers.

I think Acrobat is the only really BAD song from the 90's excluding Passengers.

wow that is simply bizarre. care to explain why it is bad while Babyface, Some Days, Miami, Playboy are not?

for the that is the equivalent of saying something like Beautiful Day is the only bad 00s song or WOWY is the only bad 80s song.

wow that is simply bizarre. care to explain why it is bad while Babyface, Some Days, Miami, Playboy are not?

for the that is the equivalent of saying something like Beautiful Day is the only bad 00s song or WOWY is the only bad 80s song.

Exactly, for you.
But if you need an explanation:

• Babyface: One of the best U2 lyrics ever written. Nice melody. Can't see Zooropa without this song.
  • Some Days: Great melody, another essential song on Zooropa.
  • Miami: One of the best songs on Pop.
  • The Playboy Mansion: The best song on Pop, and one of the best songs U2 ever released. Amazing lyrics and a song that never gets boring.
  • And the fact that I like these songs. What's not the case with Acrobat.
And...
Acrobat: Boring melody, interesting lyrics. But every other song on AB is miles better than this. It really doesn't belong to this album and they couldn't be more right to NOT play this live.
Of course, IMO.

Five. One round left.

Looks like it'll be Stay for me. Neither it nor UTEOTW are worthy finalists, based just on studio versions.

After Mofo, Acrobat should be gone. Then we'll have a decent 90's top 5 (IMO Please and Lemon should be in the top 5, but no...) ...

How the fuck is it that Zooropa and Gone are the two songs with the most votes after Acrobat and Mofo?

EYKIW, you've changed, and not for the better.

The 2000s semis will be better... I doubt there will be a lot of contest there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom