Best Song Survivor: 1990s Semi Final IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon, to try to save LWTSH. In a perfect world I'd vote for Mofo. It's great live, but underwhelming in the studio.

Loving the run of Lemon votes upthread. Even if it's only strategic, any votes for the worst piece of dung in the U2 catalog brings a smile to my face.

I wish I could take my vote for Mysterious Ways and shimmy it over to Lemon as, like Axver, they (and Please) are equal to me at the bottom of the barrel.

Alright, Lemon. That's what you get, U2. That's what you get for taking a great track and utterly ruining it with Bono's falsetto.

Well done, Interland. We can be heroes. Just for one day.

WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR UTEOTW?

This is a difficult list...don't really dislike any of them...

But I'm gunna go with Gone

Alright, Lemon. That's what you get, U2. That's what you get for taking a great track and utterly ruining it with Bono's falsetto.

Well done, Interland. We can be heroes. Just for one day.

The falsetto makes the track perfect. :angry: But nice Heroes reference.

Lemon is my favorite song, by anyone, ever, so I'm voting for Spinning Head to attempt to protect it.

The falsetto makes the track perfect. :angry: But nice Heroes reference.

Lemon is my favorite song, by anyone, ever, so I'm voting for Spinning Head to attempt to protect it.

I feel the opposite. I think it only worked during the part where Edge was singing "Midnight is where the day begins." Everything else should have been in full voice, and it would have been one of my favorite tracks, because the instrumentation is really fucking cool.

If I vote for either Lemon or LWTSH now, will it make a difference? Or is this automatically going to be a double elimination?

I think shifted and write-in votes currently put Lemon 2 votes ahead ... but to save me actually counting it, vote Lemon and I'll declare this in favour of its elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom