Best Song Survivor: 1990s Quarterfinal Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be disgusted if LWTSH is ousted so early. It did quite well last time, I recall. I'd also like Dirty Day to linger a bit but I know its time is numbered. Overall an amazing bunch of songs here; not quite as strong as the eighties but still extremely impressive.

This round I've pretty much wasted my vote on One - it, UV, and Miss Sarajevo do not belong on this otherwise great selection of tracks. Expect I'll soon be switching to Miss Sarajevo to protect far superior songs though.

To say that One does not belong on this list, or any list of U2's best songs, is just silly.

IMO, of course. :shifty:

Prediction of what will go through:

Zooropa
UTEOTW
The Fly
HMTMKMKM
One
Stay
Gone
Mofo
Lemon

I really like LWTSH! I was just listening to it in the car the other night. What a fun song! Shame to see it go so soon

You guys are completely nuts for voting LWTSH off.

If I had loaded this page up just a few minutes earlier, I would've voted for Dirty Day to save it.

I think someone changed their vote from Miss Sarajevo to Dirty Day, so actually Dirty Day alone would be eliminated and LWTSH should get to live for one more round at least.

I think someone changed their vote from Miss Sarajevo to Dirty Day, so actually Dirty Day alone would be eliminated and LWTSH should get to live for one more round at least.

Yeah they did, so I guess we get to spend another 24 hours voting off LWTSH. :yawn:

Yes, that's right! I didn't realize that COBL's vote - which he changed to Dirty Day - hasn't been reflected in the poll, so the real final score is 18-17, and LWTSH lives on!

And therein lies one of the main problems of enabling vote changing... Who knows how accurate the pie chart is, given some of the vote changes?! It makes it mighty hard to vote assuredly late in the round.

If Larry With The Spinning Head survives, should we all vote for Miss Sarajevo to save it for one more round?

I like Miss Sarajevo, but this really is a best-of-the-best round. Its not in my top 8, so I wouldn't mind seeing it eliminated a tiny bit early.

And therein lies one of the main problems of enabling vote changing... Who knows how accurate the pie chart is, given some of the vote changes?! It makes it mighty hard to vote assuredly late in the round.

Not if you look through the thread for vote changes. If you really care about voting strategically, it doesn't add that much extra work.

If Larry With The Spinning Head survives, should we all vote for Miss Sarajevo to save it for one more round?

I like Miss Sarajevo, but this really is a best-of-the-best round. Its not in my top 8, so I wouldn't mind seeing it eliminated a tiny bit early.

No.

:wink:

But for me, why worry about keeping it one more round when it's going to die a quick and painless death very soon anyway, up against some of U2's masterpieces.

Back
Top Bottom