Best Song Survivor: 1990s/2000s Semifinal, Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use that horrible word "rock" very loosely. A more "back to basics" U2. A more friendly to more radio stations U2 than the one who unleashed Discotheque onto bemused radio listeners around the world.

I see what you mean now, and agree mainly.

Although I can't see Stuck captivating radio (as a lead off single, I mean) as much as BD actually did. I think Stuck did better as the followup, and might have been received differently as the lead off. Good move on their part. :up:

The last 00's remaining song is ready to go.
As it should be.

Why do you have such a hate for their '00's work OpenG ?

There are songs in each decadethat I think are.... meh, i like, i reallly like, i love and I ZOMG for.

I could see maybe if you were loving the 80's work and hating alot/allof the
90's and 00's work. Though I also see elements of their 80's work in their 00's output, and maaaaybe some 90's in their 00's- that I'd have to think about way more. as

Hey i'm not a trained musician but i had at least one music apprication course in HS and college (we even had to make a music concrete snippet as an assignment) , plus i've been reading reviews of music live and recorded for decades. I have a :love: electric guitar that i have to play more. I'd have a bass gutair if I had lots of extra money for a good while.

I see a lot of variety in their 00's work -maybe because I appreciate shades of variety at finer increments than some others- especially[/] the range of variety in NLOTH.

Am I the only one who actually votes for my least favorite song each time, regardless of which songs are getting a lot of votes? Surely I'm not the only one here. I haven't yet voted for something to save something else, or asked to switch a vote to save something. Call me old fashioned, just don't call me Shirley.

Am I the only one who actually votes for my least favorite song each time

How awesome would it be to vote for your favorite song?

Insane, otherworldly idea, I know, but just imagine, picking your favorite songs, by picking your favorite songs...:hyper:

Am I the only one who actually votes for my least favorite song each time, regardless of which songs are getting a lot of votes?

Nope. :wave:

And yes, that means I voted for Beautiful Day multiple times because it was my least favorite among those listed, not because it's popular, or because of some bullshit "hipster" argument.

medium_169.gif

Back
Top Bottom