Best Song Survivor: 1990s/2000s Semifinal, Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL...to all those people whining about calling HMTMKMKM Batman...lighten up. During this survivors series we've had people refer to U2 songs in charming terms such as "Suck in a Moment", not to mention "Piss on Earth", "Shitnificent", "Shitiful Day" (all Cobbler's greatest hits) etc. One of our more cerebrally challenged posters who whined about the Batman thing also called the same song "Hold Me Shit Me". Where were the people doing all the whining about Batman then? :lol:

And, despite the um, video, people somehow get their panties in a wad when a song is referred to by the name of the movie it's from. So please, spare me your faux outrage. :combust:

Um, yeah. As I said, shark, jumped. Some of you are kinda embarrassing yourselves with the indignation. Just a friendly heads up. :)

EDIT: LemonMirrorSky, this isn't really directed at you, your post was actually kind of funny. There's just been a number of these Batman hysteria posts the past few days. Almost as ridiculous as the ATM machine meltdowners (who, come to think of it, are some of the same people).

mofo is not nearly the worst song here.

neither was beautiful day, nor moment of surrender.

but hey, whatever, it's just a game with like 40 different U2 fans so who cares, right?

Hey Digitize. Can you change my vote from Mofo to HMTMKMKM?
I'm so angry at both these songs for outstaying above MOS, I would love to be responsible for killing them both off at once :/

The power of the dark side and all.

Hey Digitize. Can you change my vote from Mofo to HMTMKMKM?

Um, isn't the polling closed?

Somebody else changed their vote from Gone to Mofo, so even if that change wasn't too late, which it was, Mofo would still be alone in 1st place.

I was kind of hoping for a three-way tie though. Oh well.

So it looks like next round will be between Gone and HMTMKMKM.

Back
Top Bottom