Best Song Survivor: 1990s/2000s Semifinal, Round Eight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm deliberating about what I should do in case of a tie. I'll either have a runoff round or progress both UV and Lemon to finals, and then add the last song that was eliminated from the 1980s to finals as well (I don't remember what it was). I'm leaning towards the latter option, because I don't like how small finals (is/are?) at the moment.

I'm deliberating about what I should do in case of a tie. I'll either have a runoff round or progress both UV and Lemon to finals, and then add the last song that was eliminated from the 1980s to finals as well (I don't remember what it was). I'm leaning towards the latter option, because I don't like how small finals (is/are?) at the moment.

Fantastic idea. Absolution!

The numbers above currently say 25-22, which I think would make it a tie since I'm pretty sure 3 people asked for their vote to be changed to UV.

I think the last 80's song eliminated may have been ASOH.

Lemon deserves to go through with all of those vote changes. Lots of love for that one at the end.

Been voting for Lemon from the beginning. I just can't get past all the falsetto. I like it, but not as much as the other songs here.

I love the music on Lemon, it's just the vocals that get me. It'd be almost a tie if it was like the live version, but Ultraviolet reigns supreme with the falsetto-heavy studio version up against it.

Edge's singing parts on Ultraviolet are one of the best U2 moments.

Taylor.jpg

I love the music on Lemon, it's just the vocals that get me. It'd be almost a tie if it was like the live version, but Ultraviolet reigns supreme with the falsetto-heavy studio version up against it.

Edge's singing parts on Ultraviolet are one of the best U2 moments.

Yup :up:

I really do love Bono's falsetto adlibbing on Lemon tho...is that a chorus? :wink:

So you people voted out a genuinely interesting song that sounds nothing like anything they've ever made and instead decided to keep a song that sounds like Lady With The Spinning Head and The Fly. Good job! :down:

What really ''worries'' me is that I read earlier in this thread ASOH didn't make it to the finals. How on earth is that possible?

So you people voted out a genuinely interesting song that sounds nothing like anything they've ever made and instead decided to keep a song that sounds like Lady With The Spinning Head and The Fly. Good job! :down:

Neither of them are going to win, so don't worry. I thought the end result was Best Song? Maybe second and third place will "matter," but 10th won't. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

I've edited my post to give you a lemon for your troubles, sir.

Back
Top Bottom