Best song on HTDAAB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WithOrWithoutYo

The Fly
Just bought the album today - had downloaded it about a week ago, but only allowed myself to listen to the songs they played at the Top of the Pops gig. However, having listened to it once top to bottom, I think it's clear that City Of Blinding Lights is the creme de la creme of a group of fine songs.

Send disagreements on a postcard to ...

WoWy

COBL is great, followed by SYCMIOYO, followed by OOTS, followed by AMAAW, followed by YAHWEH :)

For different reasons, Miracle Drug, Love+Peace or Else and A Man and A Woman are the outstanding songs of the album.

Just listened to it for the first time - haven't picked a fave yet but as a whole I LOVE IT!!!! I think it sounds so much more like the first 4 albums but mixed with enough newer U2 sounds to keep everyone happy.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Miracle Drug, without contest. 5 songs are on my 2nd spot
- SYCMIOYO
- LAPOE
- COBL
- CFYT
- OOTS
That proves how I love this album.

Sleep Over Jack said:
SYCMIOYO closely followed by Original Of The Species.

and crumbs from your table

i'm not really fussed on cobl
:shrug:

1. Miracle drug
2. All because of you
3. Love and peace or else
4. City of blinding lights
5. Sometimes you can't make it on your own
6. Original of the species
7. Vertigo
8. Crumbs from your table
9. A man and a woman
10. Yahweh
11. One step closer

www.todoU2.tk

[I think the triade of Love and peace or else+COL+ABoY is really powerfull and always leaves me with my mouth open while getting thorough HTDAAB, but The best song is definintely Original of the species...

Right now, Love and Peace.

Original of the Species is not doing it for me at all, one of the weaker tracks in my mind.

Theres a few songs that I can't decide whether I like or not..one of them is Miracle Drug which is very average in parts, but the latter half of the song is U2 at their very best, sooo...:huh:

City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes U Can't Make It On UR Own
Vertigo
All Because Of You

In that order..

Back
Top Bottom