Best show ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yimou use your premium powers to read through Kaitlyn's posts:wink: You may find clues :yes:

Looked through the intro page and she didn't introduce herself but then neither did I :shrug:

Anyways, back to the topic, I think I remember a lot of people saying that the concert at Madison Square Garden, the first one after 9/11 was one of their best.

Personally I think the best was the Superbowl halftime show. Although I am very, very.... very biased towards that only because that's the show that made me really get into U2. Not to mention 9/11 affected me on a personal level, and the show really was an absolutely astonishing performance and tribute.

U2Man said:

Haven't you noticed? The General Tour Discussion Area holds several new misplaced threads each and every day? :huh:

Chizip said:
they need to make me a mod of this forum, id take care of business around here

We can't get around to every single thread right away. You guys could always PM a mod or use the report button when there are threads in that forum that need to be moved.

neutral said:

We can't get around to every single thread right away. You guys could always PM a mod or use the report button when there are threads in that forum that need to be moved.

We were just having fun, neutral. It wasn't meant as a criticism - and certainly not of you mods.

:nerd:

:wink:

Last edited:
:shh: BTW U2Man then i thought i knew who ´it´ was but i was wrong.. So very very wrong !!!,, Beyond wrong.. Wrong in a way you can´t even imagine... Wrong like in - Hey thats a nice pair of pants -

Yep, wrong.

yimou said:
:shh: BTW U2Man then i thought i knew who ´it´ was but i was wrong.. So very very wrong !!!,, Beyond wrong.. Wrong in a way you can´t even imagine... Wrong like in - Hey thats a nice pair of pants -

Yep, wrong.

:hmm:

How can you know you were wrong if you still don't know...:scratch:

....check your mail....

This looks like a good time to try out that "Report a Post" feature :angry:

hmm this thread is nonsense because no one here has heard every U2 show ever performed to be able to form a non-biased opinion about which show is best:shame:

:wink:

I know it's easy to say because it's been so widely seen, but I'd have to say the Slane DVD is one of the best concerts; from the emotional anguish Bono during Kite, to the Edge just nailing All I Want Is You, to the reading of the names of those who died during Omagh, and the band flying through Out Of Control. So many great performances during this show... Truely amazing.

Another would be for me the last night in Tempe during the JT tour; a few performances of which showed up on Rattle & Hum.

A third; although a very short show, would be the Superbowl Halftime performance.

The ZooTV: Outside Broadcast show in Houston as just killer as well.

Well the Slane Castle dvd looks pretty damn awsome but I wasn't actually there. Popmart in Edmonton was better than Elevation in Calgary but Vertigo in Vancouver on the second night was insane. My "seats" probably had somthing to do with my opinion. I was less than an arms length away from Bono at the start of the show(I actually had my beer sitting on his platform when he came out) and the crowd inside the elipse was so awsome and friendly. The fans were able to move all over the place without the worry of anyone getting angry.All night long people let me move right in front of them no problem to get pictures. The atmosphere and togetherness of the crowd combined with the show made for my best concert experience ever. Not to mention I got to bring a none fan friend into the circle with me. I'm happy to say they were converted that night and I even caught him cry durring One. How's that for a bands power.:cool:

ZooTV Houston, ZooTV Stockholm, any of the Point Depot gigs, the Slane DVD, and PopMart Sarajevo are all tied for the best in my book

Back
Top Bottom