Best quality live recording of Miami/Bullet the Blue sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Which would you recommend?

I'm also looking for suggestions on other less played songs on Popmart (IGWSHA, DYFL,etc)

I always liked the ZooTV Dublin and Popmart Mexico City recordings.

------------------
Change is the only constant

For Miami/Bullet the Blue Sky:
Popmart Nuremburg
Popmart Barcelona---what makes this one fun is that "Macarena" is the sing-along tune for this show and it leads right into "Miami".

For the lesser known songs:
There is a soundboard version of Popmart Las Vegas out there that has those 2 songs.

[This message has been edited by ultraviolet_j (edited 09-18-2001).]

Must it be a PopMart recording of BTBS?
If not, I would recommend the version that can be found on the stay single (live edition)

------------------
beLIEve

Originally posted by Sperber:
Must it be a PopMart recording of BTBS?
If not, I would recommend the version that can be found on the stay single (live edition)

Yeah I was looking for Popmart specifically, with Miami beforehand. That version of bullet you mentioned is definately incredibly excellent though! I believe it was recorded at one of the chicago shows or something, but I'm not sure

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Yeah I was looking for Popmart specifically, with Miami beforehand. That version of bullet you mentioned is definately incredibly excellent though! I believe it was recorded at one of the chicago shows or something, but I'm not sure

Actually, the version of BTBS on the Stay single was recorded in Dublin, 28 August 1993. Indeed, this was the show that was radio-broadcasted all over the world.

On the subject of Miami/BTBS, I don't really know. I only have a few recordings with Miami and I can't choose which one's best.

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Back
Top Bottom