Best pwned moments in U2 history

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovetown tour = America pwned

Vertigo tour setlists = Pop pwned

bonomullet.jpg

Someone's pet cat = pwned

Unless the announcement comes soon: 20th anniversary JT edition and the vinyl editions of Boy, War, UF, AB - fans pwned.

U2girl said:
Unless the announcement comes soon: 20th anniversary JT edition and the vinyl editions of Boy, War, UF, AB - fans pwned.

Was anyone actually pwnd by the vinyl rumors? If so, fans who believed the vinyl rumors = bullshit rumor detection pwnd.

xaviMF22 said:
Radiohead release this in 1997

Radiohead-Ok-Computer-87768.jpg

U2's POP = pwned :wink:

Oh man. POP ruled. That first song? Rocked. And the second and third songs? Pretty much the whole album was awesome, except for the song that kinda sucked. OK Computer was awesome - but Electioneering? Come on! POP! And then POPMART? Shit, man.

I think they'd fit in better on POP than on Zooropa - that's what I was saying. If Discoteque went into Numb and then into Staring at the Sun followed by Lemon that would have some nice flow. Right?

UberBeaver said:
I think they'd fit in better on POP than on Zooropa - that's what I was saying. If Discoteque went into Numb and then into Staring at the Sun followed by Lemon that would have some nice flow. Right?

... No....not at all.

what a waste of two of U2's best songs. :wink:

beaver's crackpot ideas = pwned.

UberBeaver said:

beav paid $12 to a u2fansite and doesn't know jack about u2 = u2 pwnds beav every time he renews his membership

whoever took the 'boom-cha's' out of discotheque for the best of- casual fans who buy it pwned

Back
Top Bottom