Best performance of Ultraviolet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops I never saw that page, mods really can lock this if they want. I just found that video yesterday and loved it so I thought Id post it here.

couldnt agree more, fantastic song naiuled perfectly in this performance. i love it! it deserves to be reminded of every week dont it!

jimjam said:

agreed, the zoophisto treatment of this song is incredible. i remember the version he did when i saw it live... such a performer, I sometimes wonder whether Bono will direct more energy to acting.

the live tweaking U2 do to their songs is magnificent. I sometimes wonder if they work out two+ versions in the studio and then save the BETTER version for the tour. ;-)

jimjam said:
lol

Last edited:
i just love the video on the screens, the woman in synch with bono, reciting the lyrics with sign language, i got the chills when i saw it, its seen clearly on the stockholm bootleg and/or the clips of it in youtube

i have a vision...

although macphisto does a nice version of it, dublin zoo tv, calling george bush, and help as well, that was the first live version i ever heard

Back
Top Bottom