Best of DVD not working!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoocarolina

Refugee
I bought the Best Of DVD from amazon.ca and it arrived yesterday. It keeps on spinning and spinning then I get a no disc message. It's region 1 encoded so it should work in both Canada and the US right?? I think it's just a faulty disc and I'll have to exchange it bc my other DVD's worked.

Let me know if my encoding assumption is correct.

I had huge problems with mine and also the Boston DVD, I went in circles with troubleshoot and HP tech support, finally ended up backing up all my files and running a complete system recovery. Let me know if you find an easier way of fixing it!

I have been reading that some people in Europe are having trouble because of some kind of skip in EBTTRT. Anyone have info on this?

I can't say I've had troubles on Even Better Than the Real Thing, but I haven't watched that video yet.

I did have a skip problem on Last Night On Earth. It skipped during the part when the Edge is inside the car at the dealership. I took it back to exchange it, got another copy, and it did the same thing. I took that copy back as well, and got store credit.

I live in Oklahoma, so I can't answer questions about whether the disc would work in Canada. Sorry :|

Well I got my Best of DVD and tried seing it on my cheap ORITRON DVD player. Now I had no problems with the History mix on it BUT IT WON'T PLAY THE BEST OF!!! :mad:

It did, however, work fine on my brother's panasonic DVD player so I don't know. :huh:

I got it to work on my DVD player lastnight finally!!! When I loaded the disc, I pushed play while it was loading and it started right up, these can be tempremental sometimes!!

Back
Top Bottom