Best of 1990-2000 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
definately!
its a fantastic dvd. It has all the videos for the songs from the CD (except the First Time of course), plus all the videos for the singles that didn't make the cut, like If God Will snd his angels, last night on earth, please, who's gonna ride, lemon etc. Plus theres three versions of one, and three great documentaries;the making of one, making of electrical storm and the story behind their Sarajevo gig.
Also, around two thirds of the videos have entertaining direcors commentaries.
Well worth the money my friend!!

i'll have to double check, just i'm sure i can remember listening to Mark Pellington's commentary for the buffalo version.
That was a great video, until they decided to stick the band in the middle of it! The same can be said of the Corbjin version, an even better video until they stick the band playing at Hansa in the end.

I think it's OK. Probably worth getting just to get the videos but I still reckon that it could've been so much better. For example, on the promo DVD that comes with the Best of CD it sort of implied you'd be getting interviews and live performances- there are hardly ANY on the DVD. And there are a few videos missing that really ought to have been there...

Back
Top Bottom