Best Non-Single Survivor: Zooropa - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Zooropa

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • The First Time

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Dirty Day

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • The Wanderer

Votes: 28 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
teehee :giggle:

I had to vote Babyface, Somedays, and the album version of Dirty Day (I love the live version and remixes though) before The Wanderer

if I were judging The Wanderer with Edge's "WAHWAHWAHWAH-WANDERING" part, diff story ;)
poor dirty day :(

and i think i'm the only person who likes some days are better than others :hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Can I be the usher at the wedding? :cute:

so I can tell ladies I'm Usher like Brian Eno told those girls he was Quincy Jones in the UF Doc :rockon:
:yes: if you promise to wear a big gaudy diamond encrusted watch like he does :cute:

(p.s. fake diamonds will suffice, no one has to know :shh: )

I miss someone. :sad: I won't say who. But I miss someone. :sad:

The Wanderer. :wave: Great song with great lyrics, but I never did like the vocals all that much.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: if you promise to wear a big gaudy diamond encrusted watch like he does :cute:

Of course I will :rockon:

what do you think I am? cheap and tacky? :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:
The Wanderer's a great song and shouldn't leave this early methinks, but it surely shouldn't win

I think it should come second. Zooropa rules. :drool:

Zooropa should win this round, it's the one song on this album other than Stay I listen to ALOT

it's everything '90s U2 embodied and is captured in it's 6+ minute glory, a shame it didn't take off live

"GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE MUD BABY!"

hay guyZ how iz it still goings in dis topiX?1?

glad to see the wanderer is getting the boot. HOOZAH. apparently i missed lots of good drama. and that makes me a sad panda. i are cry.

:wave: see you guyz around in da next setlist party. kkthxbai.

Dirty Day should go next after this, not Daddy's

Album version is practically painful to listen to. I don't know everyon's obsession with this song.

I hope it gets down to First Time and Zooropa and Daddys, then thats all i care about. well id like Zooropa to win :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom