Best Non-Album Track Survivor - 1979-1983 Preliminary Quarterfinal Tiebreaker Round

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
We've had a tie!

Instructions: Because The Dream Is Over and Angels Too Tied To The Ground tied, with 7 votes apiece, for 15th place in the 1979-1983 Preliminary Quarterfinal, this is a tiebreaker round.

You will vote for your FAVORITE of these two tracks. The winner of this tiebreaker will advance with the other 14 winners of the 1979-1983 Preliminary Quarterfinal.

This poll will be open for 48 hours because I see no reason for it not to be since the 1984-1989 Preliminary Quarterfinal will be running concurrently to it(it will be posted shortly), since it is not dependent on these results.

Here are the links again:

1979-1983 Tiebreaker
The Dream Is Over
Angels Too Tied To The Ground

Break the tie!

It's ridiculous The Dream Is Over was not Another Day's b-side, after originally being recorded for the purpose. That such a good song got bumped for that awful demo of Twilight is all the more baffling.

Angels Too Tied to the Ground is godawful.

Not a huge fan of Angels I'm afraid. That repeating piano thing would be better if it was a cool piano thing. I find it just pisses me off...

Back
Top Bottom