Best Album Survivor: Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album.

Welcome to the sixth round of Best Album Survivor. In this tournament, you vote for your least favourite album, with the most unpopular album eliminated each round until we are left with just one album, the favourite. Thus, elimination is a bad thing. This round will last 24 hours. In the last round, Boy was decisively voted off.

ELIMINATED
11. October
10. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
=8. All That You Can't Leave Behind
=8. Rattle And Hum
7. War
6. Boy

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
47 votes: Boy
25: Zooropa
16: The Unforgettable Fire
15: Pop
3: The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby
(Total votes: 109)

The Unforgettable Fire. Bad (while maybe their best song), Promenade and TUF can't carry the rest of it.

Now that the kid went home
Is time to put out the fire.

I can't vote. There is no way that I could vote to remove any one of these albums without feeling guilty.

i'll be a weirdo and vote for jt again i suppose.

The last two rounds I have voted for JT. I'm with ya all the way once again. This album has GOT TO go. I just don't get the fascination with it. A handful of good tunes, but it's not complete. :down:

Voted TUF last round, but because it's probably gonna go this one, went for Achtung this time. Just to deflate its ego a bit.

It's Pop or Zooropa, but gotta be Pop. Way more wasted potential there. But both are sort of just demo tapes.

I guess I'm going to bite the bullet and vote for Zooropa to help keep TUF alive. I actually probably like it Zooropa better than Pop, but I cannot let TUF die now. It is too special to me for that.

Zooropa. You people are insane to think Pop and Zooropa are better than The Unforgettable Fire...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom