Best Album Survivor: Round V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy going out this early is a tragedy. It's unbelievably better than Zooropa and Pop. It's not remotely close.

Boy. Don't get me wrong, Boy is a great album... but the other five I consider almost flawless.

Voting for Pop as usual....next round should be its time to go. Wishing I had voted for Rattle & Hum instead in Round 3 since it's my second least favorite and it would've prevented my second favorite, All That You Can't Leave Behind, from going home until Round 4.

Voting for Pop as usual....next round should be its time to go.

Don't be so sure. Lots of Pop fans on here, I think it has two more rounds in it. Something will go after Boy and before Pop does. My guess is Zooropa, but I'd prefer it be Joshua Tree. :sick:

Boy. Don't get me wrong, Boy is a great album... but the other five I consider almost flawless.

Agreed. With the exception of Joshua Tree.

Damn. I'm voting on Pop - I would vote strategically on Zooropa if it could make a difference to keep Boy in the game. Unfortunately, it wouldn't.

So Boy is leaving....
nice
very nice.... :up:

Goddamnit, Interference, way to vote off a good album before its time.

I'm mercy-ruling this since I'm going out soon and won't be here when the poll actually finishes. The result's not going to change, so I might as well begin the next round now.

VOTING CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom