Best Album Survivor: Round Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm good with them both being gone too since there's no way either of them wouldn't have been voted off the next round anyway.

gvox said:
Yeah that seems fairly obvious at this point, the next round would likely be redundant. Everyone who was so adamant to vote off either album will just return with a vengeance.

Agreed.

Feeling good about my vote being decisive. NLOTH had to be sacrificed, but at least it took War down with it.

nielsgov said:
Feeling good about my vote being decisive. NLOTH had to be sacrificed, but at least it took War down with it.

What have you done... What have you done...

It looks like it's gonna be POP vs Boy up next. I luv em both. This will be brutal.

gvox said:
That makes very little sense; NLOTH was already on it's way out before you voted - but whatever.
What I meant to say was that my vote made sure War went down with it. Whatever...

Nay, Digitize, I cannot allow this to stand. It's not right or just that both War and NLOTH should be sacrificed. Though I voted to eliminate War, creating this dreadful tie, I now ask that you change my vote to NLOTH. I'd rather sacrifice NLOTH than lose both. That is not justice.

Like the Judgement of Solomon, so this is my judgement. Please change my vote, and spare War.

So say we all.

66 Gets 86ed

Back
Top Bottom