Best Album Survivor: Round IX (Final Round)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondly - Poeple listing AB as 6th best album are kidding themselves and need to stop dreaming they are in some desert and Bono(with long flowing locks) is goading them towards some silly looking tree....

Can't wait for your reply to this:

1. The Unforgettable Fire
2. The Joshua Tree
3. Boy
4. October
5. War
6. Pop
7. Zooropa
8. Rattle And Hum
9. Achtung Baby
10. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
29,984,145. All That You Can't Leave Behind

Heaven forbid I have my own taste!

Secondly - Poeple listing AB as 6th best album are kidding themselves and need to stop dreaming they are in some desert and Bono(with long flowing locks) is goading them towards some silly looking tree....

I'd place it exactly 6th, actually.

And Zooropa is my #1, not Joshua Tree, which is #2.

Achtung it is for me. JT is not their best album, but it is better than AB.

OK, as I understand it, the forum is going to have a few hours of downtime beginning soon. I'm going to consider this round mercy-ruled and closed once the forum goes down, and when it's back up, I'll post the results and start a new survivor tournament.

Not 100% decided yet. Tossing between best song or live videography.

Videography would be another quickfire tournament like these album ones, featuring UABRS, JT Paris, RAH, ZooTV Sydney, Popmart Mexico, Elevation Boston, Elevation Slane, Vertigo Chicago, and maybe Vertigo Milan (it's not feature-length, like the others) and/or U2 3D (it's not commercially released, so probably not).

I'm more enthused about doing Best Song and holding onto videography as a quickfire tournament we could run between Best Song and Worst Song - I imagine that by the end of Best Song, I'd prefer to do a quick tournament rather than another lengthy one.

I'm sorry JT, it was down to a whisker, but the closing trio of UV, Acrobat and LIB narrowly triumphed over the slightly weaker middle section of RHMT, IGC and TTYW. :sad::sad::sad:

Videography would be another quickfire tournament like these album ones, featuring UABRS, JT Paris, RAH, ZooTV Sydney, Popmart Mexico, Elevation Boston, Elevation Slane, Vertigo Chicago, and maybe Vertigo Milan (it's not feature-length, like the others) and/or U2 3D (it's not commercially released, so probably not).

I'm more enthused about doing Best Song and holding onto videography as a quickfire tournament we could run between Best Song and Worst Song - I imagine that by the end of Best Song, I'd prefer to do a quick tournament rather than another lengthy one.

Best song would be fun and would probably carry us until the tour starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom