Best Album Survivor: Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album.

Welcome to the fourth round of Best Album Survivor. In this tournament, you vote for your least favourite album, with the most unpopular album eliminated each round until we are left with just one album, the favourite. Thus, elimination is a bad thing. This round will last 24 hours. The last round was extremely close - so close, in fact, that it was our first tie of 2009 and All That You Can't Leave Behind and Rattle And Hum depart together.

ELIMINATED
11. October
10. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
=8. All That You Can't Leave Behind
=8. Rattle And Hum

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
34 votes: Rattle And Hum, All That You Can't Leave Behind
13: Boy
11: War
6: Zooropa
2: The Unforgettable Fire, Pop
0: The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby
(Total votes: 102)

Glad ATYCLB is finally gone.

Now it's Achtung's turn. My vote is the first vote for either of the big two in this edition.

This one is really tough. I was going to vote for R&H but it got knocked off last round too.

Sorry though, Joshua Tree's gotta go. I just don't feel the album the whole way through. I know, I know. Blasphemy for a U2 fan.

Whatever.

War. I love Drowning Man and The Refugee, but I rarely find myself listening to the studio versions of 40, SBS or NYD. I can only listen to those 3 live, they're so good.

You might be the only one for this round.

Actually, I take that back. pfan is the only other person I know who dislikes Achtung Baby as much as you, so I'm guessing he joins you.

I do not dislike it as much as him. I rank Achtung in the middle of U2 albums. Better than RAH and everything after it, but worse than the first five.

It's either Pop or Zooropa for me, and I feel Pop is more wasted potential than Zooropa, so Pop is the loser.

TUF sorry :reject:

I really don't like that album... even though A sort of homecoming, bad, pride and the unforgetable fire are amongst my favorite tracks of all time, speaking live performances...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom