Best Album Survivor: Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I move to the 90's after War is gone.

The votes for Achtung are a lost cause at this point. If people want Boy to survive the next round, it has to be Zooropa or Pop.

Looks like Pop is the most realistic option right now - which is interesting, as it came fourth in the previous edition.

Even though I think Pop is superior to Achtung, I'm quite seriously considering a strategic vote for it, since I think Boy deserves to be in the top three.

Are strategic votes even an okay thing to do? I mean, I love Boy, but AB is truly my least favourite out of the current lot. I just don't think it's right.

should I shut up ax

should I shut up ax

:laugh:

I prefer not to vote strategically, but it's long-established Survivor behaviour to protect albums/songs/whatevers that you want to place highly with strategic votes, and if my vote for Achtung isn't going to make much of a difference but voting for Pop might keep Boy in for another round, I think it's worth considering. Sometimes I wait to see how a round pans out and whether my vote is needed.

You and I finally disagree.

:) I think I rate AB somewhat higher than you!

Looks like Pop is the most realistic option right now - which is interesting, as it came fourth in the previous edition.

Even though I think Pop is superior to Achtung, I'm quite seriously considering a strategic vote for it, since I think Boy deserves to be in the top three.

I agree with your views on Boy, though. Should be top-3 or top-4 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom