Best Album Survivor: Round II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album.

Welcome to the second round of Best Album Survivor. In this tournament, you vote for your least favourite album, with the most unpopular album eliminated each round until we are left with just one album, the favourite. Thus, elimination is a bad thing. This round will last 24 hours. October, last to go in Worst Album Survivor, was first to go in Best Album Survivor, with the mercy rule invoked a few hours from the intended conclusion as the outcome was clear.

ELIMINATED
11. October

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
44 votes: October
20: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
16: Rattle And Hum
14: All That You Can't Leave Behind
6: War
5: Zooropa, Pop
2: Boy
1: The Unforgettable Fire
0: The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby
(Total votes: 113)

The utterly dull ATYCLB should have gone last round, not the excellent October.

The Unforgettable Fire.

Someday you all will realize the glory of ATYCLB. And then it will be too late.

UF, ATYCLB, and R&H are all down at the bottom there. UF is the most overrated, ATYCLB is the most annoying, and R&H is the most uneven. I don't know.

This is a tough one. R&H has some fantastic gems on it, but I just can't support it as an album.

Someday you all will realize the glory of ATYCLB.

The glory of simplistic, over-obvious lyrics for people who need their art spoon-fed? The glory of dull melodies to fit amongst other dull, inoffensive radio programming for people who just want some unremarkable noise in the background? The glory of quasi-rawk for bogans and rednecks who want to drunkenly yell "woohoo" and "e-le-vay-shun"? The glory of overly sentimental tosh for weepy emo 15 year old girls who are stuck in a moment because daddy doesn't like their crush?

I don't think I want to realise that kind of glory.

The glory of simplistic, over-obvious lyrics for people who need their art spoon-fed? The glory of dull melodies to fit amongst other dull, inoffensive radio programming for people who just want some unremarkable noise in the background? The glory of quasi-rawk for bogans and rednecks who want to drunkenly yell "woohoo" and "e-le-vay-shun"? The glory of overly sentimental tosh for weepy emo 15 year old girls who are stuck in a moment because daddy doesn't like their crush?

I don't think I want to realise that kind of glory.

Never have I loved you so much. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom