benefit concert MSG...tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rejoicing fan

The Fly
I read on you two .net that U2 would be preforming at the benefit conert at Madison Square Garden on Oct. 20th. I am from Atlanta and I am going to make the road trip up to Baltimore on the 19th...so I'm thinking about going up to MSG the next day for this concert.

Does anyone have anymore information or details on this? I've never been to a benefit concert before. How would I get tickets? How much? etc.? Thanks.

Wha....? keep me posted on this one, sounds interesting. I haven't even heard about a benefit concert yet.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Originally posted by sharky:
Wha....? keep me posted on this one, sounds interesting. I haven't even heard about a benefit concert yet.

from worldpop.com

Paul McCartney is set to head a Live Aid style concert to benefit the victims of the recent US terrorist attacks.

U2, Eminem, Limp Bizkit and Mary J Blige have been asked to perform alongside legendary '70s rockers The Who and Led Zeppelin who will reform specially for the show. Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen, Ringo Star, Sting, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Santana, Neil Young, Jon Bon Jovi and Sheryl Crow are also set to appear on the lineup.

The concert, at New York's Madison Square Garden on 20 October, will be televised with a live CD to follow and could attract up to 80m worldwide viewers.

Back
Top Bottom