Ben Stiller parody of "One" video on Youtube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pookybear

The Fly
http://www.youtube.com/w/Ben-Stiller---Lucky-Clovers-(U2-cover)?v=vdX2IOp5Jwc&search=U2

I just stumbled across this on Youtube, it's hilarious. :lol: I love the attention he gave to all the details. It was from the Ben Stiller Show which I believe was on for a short-lived period in the early 90's. I read that he did a parody of another U2 song too... I wonder if I'd be able to find that somewhere.
There's actually a lot of good U2 stuff on Youtube, I just discovered. The VH1 pop-up video for Lemon is up there too.

The dvd of his show that came out last year..at least I think it was last year...had a couple of good skits about U2.

d82b3d77.jpg

u2granny said:

u2granny, you've given us so many U2 photos. You gotta have some favorites after all this time. I'm just curious, what is your alltime favorite Bono pic? If not able to narrow it down to one, your favorite top five then?

Ben Stiller parodies of Bono are priceless. Makes for some pretty fun entertainment. He's got the Bman down pat. I recommend renting the DVD.

Last edited:
thankyou said:

u2granny, you've given us so many U2 photos. You gotta have some favorites after all this time. I'm just curious, what is your alltime favorite Bono pic? If not able to narrow it down to one, your favorite top five then?

Ben Stiller parodies of Bono are priceless. Makes for some pretty fun entertainment. He's got the Bman down pat. I recommend renting the DVD.

That one I posted really should go in the "dancing girls thread":|

My favorite is my avatar.

Last edited:
u2 granny can I see your favorite in a larger photo? Forgive me, but I'm an older fan with glasses :wink:

u2granny said:

We may be treading on thin ice by posting it here.

after looking at that photo, the ice just melted....in fact it's steaming....thanks!!!!!!!

i remember seeing this in 1992 BEFORE i had even heard one.

when i did hear it for the first time a few months later i started cracking up.

Didn't Stiller parody the videos for both Streets and I Still Haven't Found in one video? I kind of remember it being black and white and Stiller was dressed up as Joshua Tree Bono walking around stuff and just doing total exagerations of Bono's movements and stuff.

david said:
Didn't Stiller parody the videos for both Streets and I Still Haven't Found in one video? I kind of remember it being black and white and Stiller was dressed up as Joshua Tree Bono walking around stuff and just doing total exagerations of Bono's movements and stuff.
O.O that would be soo great to see them again! does anyone have these? <3<3

Back
Top Bottom