Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream Support the One Campaign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sense another stupid One (the song) parody coming out...

"One flavor, with each other..."

Yeah, to go along with the "One" Bank video..absolutely the worst.

Am I the only one BTW who doesn't like Ben & Jerry's ice cream??

Good cause though.

mmmm fixing world poverty with ice cream, why didnt anybody think of this before? :wink:

I've had the One Cheesecake Brownie. It was pretty good. Unfortunately there was not a single thing in the store that mentioned the One campaign though. Maybe they just didn't have their stuff together yet.

I saw this at my grocery store a few weeks ago. I didn't post about it because I figured it was old news.

I'm not expecting there to be any displays in the stores. The frozen food section isn't exactly the most spacious part of the grocery store, and truthfully, I think by the time most people get to the frozen food, they just want to get the last few things on their list and get out of the store (that's how I am). It's sort of an odd choice of products for the campaign to align with if you ask me. Bono must just really like ice cream :shrug:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I saw this at my grocery store a few weeks ago. I didn't post about it because I figured it was old news.

I'm not expecting there to be any displays in the stores. The frozen food section isn't exactly the most spacious part of the grocery store, and truthfully, I think by the time most people get to the frozen food, they just want to get the last few things on their list and get out of the store (that's how I am). It's sort of an odd choice of products for the campaign to align with if you ask me. Bono must just really like ice cream :shrug:

Not sure if you were referring to my comment about there not being One info in the store, but if so, I wasn't in a grocery store. I was in an actual Ben & Jerry's store. The One blog said that the stores themselves were going to have the information available and encourage people to join, but there wasn't anything like that.

bonocomet said:

Not sure if you were referring to my comment about there not being One info in the store, but if so, I wasn't in a grocery store. I was in an actual Ben & Jerry's store. The One blog said that the stores themselves were going to have the information available and encourage people to join, but there wasn't anything like that.

Ah, that makes more sense. I could definitely see there being a display in an actual B&J's shop. I forget that they exist because I've never lived near one :sad:

europop2005 said:
If Stephen Colbert can get his own ice cream...why not?

americone_dream_pint.jpg
:drool:

I'm not a cheesecake fan. Though Maddy is. She wants to try the new flavor, of course.

That's great, I've not been down the frozen food especially ice cream aisle in the market in a while, or to an ice cream place so I'm out of the loop here. If Colbert has an ice cream and One now promotes one, why can't U2 have one as well? I wonmder what it would be called and what ingredients it would consist of? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom