being sick & U2 - Lazyboy please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopTart Pamela

Acrobat
Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, Australia
Oh God I'm f**king sick i can hardly write this - ah but I have U2!. You think u couldn't love them any more but something extraordinary happens when im sick - im transported somewhere else in a delerium of devotion - swooning and dizzy, drowning in the music. I often watch R&H when Im sick - Oh my God! Will have to go - think im loosing it

does this ever happen to anyone else?
Lazyboy would understand - re October experience a couple of years ago - one of my all time fav posts.
Hi Lazyboy!

Pamela

"Rock and Roll gives people a chance to not grow up" - Bono

Heyyy!
smile.gif
Aww shucks, that's the coolest thing to come outta this place, hehe, thanks for noticing that thread so long ago and remembering it!
biggrin.gif

When I first saw this thread title I thought you had like gone into my mind! I'm sick too, so thought you had a cure
tongue.gif
Dunno what is up with me but feeling like shit, numbness in head, not good. And exams in uni this weeks too, yay! I was thinking of giving U2 a try but my head is way too sensitive for music. Although any other way than a sore head and I'd be pumping some raw U2 energy into me!

Tis great though when they do something unexpected to ya, Exit on R&H got me when I got it on DVD, and ya, October
smile.gif

Sorry you are ill Pamela, hope you get well soon!!
smile.gif
What's the illness, and if you found it, the song that helped?

Oh Lazyboy u have made my day! Thanks for such a lovely post. I think i just have a reaaly bad case of the flu, but will go to the doctor this afternoon, It is freezing outside - coming into winter down here!

Songs that have helped - Grace, so soothing
and anything in R&H, but this time, in particular, With or Without You!
Yeyyy! October - just love ITBTYW

TIME TO GO BACK TO BED.
tAKE CARE - HOPE U ARE WELL SOON - MAYBE YOU HAVE A MIGRAIN - ever had one before?

Pamela

[This message has been edited by PopTart, Pamela (edited 05-18-2002).]

Originally posted by PopTart, Pamela:
MAYBE YOU HAVE A MIGRAIN - ever had one before?

Pamela

[This message has been edited by PopTart, Pamela (edited 05-18-2002).]

Hmm, maybe. I dunno though, this thing's been goin on for almost a week!! Might take another trip to the doc tomorrow, that r exam, doc...exam....doc....exam, such a tough decision!:p

Ick, bad flu, always gonna suck, hope you're feeling better, maybe your trip to the doc helped
smile.gif

I know it said lazyboy, and my name's not lazyboy, but I'm sick too
frown.gif
Might be pamelaitis...is your name pamela by any chance lazyboy?
Although MG did say Bono was ill and Mr LeMon caught it. "www.U2itis"?
Migraines usually start with visual disturbance ( black holes and silver shimmers, you'll know it when you see it) and nausea....this isn't helping ya, making you feel worse probably.
My boys have been ill one by one and now it's my turn. I have been making "the brew" in bulk.It might help...
garlic, ginger, chili, fenugreek and honey, boil and steep in water and strain, add lotsa lemon juice and sip on it.

The cold wind doth blow here too pamela...stay warm
smile.gif

Cass, it is very cold here in the Blue Mountains tonight, but i am pleased to say I am starting to feel better - had a day off work, I suppose that is a plus.
Now that u are also sick I suggest u add scotch to your brew! I hope u and your family feel better soon.
and Lazyboy too!

Pamela

"Rock and Roll gives people a chance to not grow up" - Bono

Doubt it's migraine but still feel crap anyway! Thanks for the kind words though Cass and Pamela
smile.gif

Hope ya'll feelin fine now!

Pam dont leave the house!! I know how utterly freezing it gets up there, although the memories are fading
biggrin.gif
I remember frost so think we sometimes mistook it for snow. I predict snow this winter though. You are lucky you are too far down the mountain to get it.
Drink bucket loads of tea with sugar and lemon and get well soon matie. Sorry to hear you have the flu.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom