Because you asked for it!!! The Mullen Apology (J Mix) Mp3!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jicknife Lee does it again.

Still like the batcave mix of Vertigo. You have a talent.

Hmmm, seems no one so far has noticed how I edited out Mullen's stutters and "ahs". He said "lo-lo-long suffering fans" - and I smoothed it out. I guess a lot of the things I do here go unnoticed. :(

Cheers,

J

Jick, your mixes are actually quite good........that single version of "City of Blinding Lights" was interesting....in fact, I think it could work on the radio...

Damn, I forgot I still have pending requests to many here!

Anyway here goes..

Email sent to all of the above! Hope you enjoyed it and please do post your comments here.

Cheers,

J

Hi Jick! The Mullen Apology Mix is great! What software did you use to do that? Can I use that for our radio drama project in school? I find it hard to put sound effects. Did you actually record the grammys from the tv or you downloaded videos from the net and edit it?

elisa519_U2adik said:
Hi Jick! The Mullen Apology Mix is great! What software did you use to do that? Can I use that for our radio drama project in school? I find it hard to put sound effects. Did you actually record the grammys from the tv or you downloaded videos from the net and edit it?

I downloaded the apology from the net as an mp3 file someone made, then I converted it to WAV and edited it through soundforge. Shoot me an email atyclb4ever at yahoo so we can discuss this more thoroughly. It's nice to meet a fellow flip here. We can discuss in our native tongue privately. Mabuhay!

Cheers,

J

Thank you for making the apology mix and providing links Jick! Because of you I was able to listen to the Mullen apology for the first time, as the grammys have not yet been broadcast in Australia yet. (as far as I know)

Email sent to all of the above. To those who will just send their requests after these, I doubt I can fulfill it since I will be away for a week.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom