beautiful day- classic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
suffers from being over played but one of those songs that sounds great if you haven't heard it in a while.

i was watching one of the rock music channels the other day and out of the blue they played BD live from Slane n i really enjoyed it....sounded awesome!

I really like BD, it really lifts u up!! And so energetic at the same time!! I love the songs that are quite calm and the chorus gets all aenergetic.. I feel the song is one of those!! :happy:

I love the song SO MUCH. The only problem I have with it is the way it's Mixed!! :wink:

Listen to a live version when Bono sings "You're on the Road" and Edge starts playing those little guitar bits at the end of each line. I thought it was kick-ass and wished he'd played that on the studio recording instead of those stabbing single notes...then I listened carefully and he actually plays the better bit and it's just REALLY QUIET!! If they made that guitar, it would be the perfect U2 track[/moan]

Turn it up loud because it is the greatest rock and roll song to be released in a very long time.

U2 at their best and it would be a sin to leave it off a BEST OF disc that encapsulated U2's entire career

intedomine said:
Turn it up loud because it is the greatest rock and roll song to be released in a very long time.

U2 at their best and it would be a sin to leave it off a BEST OF disc that encapsulated U2's entire career

Kind of like they did with 'The Fly' eh?:(

I really really like this song... I was hanging out with this guitar player and she had never heard the song before and was reading the lyrics and she asked me what the song was about ..she thought that it really didn't have any meaning because she said it sounded like if he was just trying to rhyme. I was bummed.. I hope other people don't feel the same!

prisz25 said:
I really really like this song... I was hanging out with this guitar player and she had never heard the song before and was reading the lyrics and she asked me what the song was about.

:shocked: How could anyone NOT have heard 'Beautiful Day'?!

Back
Top Bottom