Bathroom Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh i thought you were going to ask what song you listen to on the can, i like stuck in a moment for that.

but i dont leave during a show.

It's called before/after the show.

I don't see the point in paying good money to go to a concert only to miss part of it because I'm waiting in line to use a filthy public loo.

I pissed as soon as I passed through GA. And I did a bloody fast job of it too. No way I was gonna miss out on good standing room because of my bladder.

These days I try not to go cos I don't want to miss anything, but during popmart I went during 'still havent found" I'd drunk about 12 pints and couldn't hold off

I first thought this would be about the songs one might sing whilst taking a bath/shower!:reject: But to answer to actual question, I wouldn't leave during the show to "take care of business"!!:slant:

Axver, only you could make it sound like someone's a bad fan for having to pee during a concert. :wink:

Hey, some of us have smaller bladders than others. If I'm in GA, I make sure I'm not drinking anything but enough water to keep me from passing out. No caffeine or alcohol in the few hours before I get inside, or I'll be peeing every five minutes.

Plus, I seem to have a nervous bladder: if I'm going to be somewhere where I know it'll be difficult to use the restroom at the spur of the moment (a movie, a long car ride, a concert), I feel like I have to go more frequently.

When I had reserved seats, however, I had to excuse myself during Pride. I only missed one verse. (No line!)

Sometimes You Can't Hold It In For a Whole Show

Last edited:
I didn't eat or drink at all the day I went to see U2 because I didn't want to have to worry about bathroom breaks during the show or while in the GA line.

what are you all talking about?! everyone knows you aint cool unless you pee your pants!!

:shame:

In the GA line, fluids are cut off at 3 pm. A trip to the nearest bathroom is made just before the line is closed off. After that, I'm good to go till around 11:30 that night. :happy:

Then I drink about 40 gallons of water after the show. :drool:

I never leave to "take care of business" or get food/beverage during a show. It's either before or after. And I recently saw Paul McCartney, and I was sick - makes it hard to enjoy the show. But I never left then either :|

explorer said:
what are you all talking about?! everyone knows you aint cool unless you pee your pants!!
If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

I would never miss a song at an actual show, but when I watch/listen to boots and stuff I sometimes skip Pride, Streets and Bullet.

Bonochick said:
I didn't eat or drink at all the day I went to see U2 because I didn't want to have to worry about bathroom breaks during the show or while in the GA line.

Fuck that's stamina!!! :ohmy: If I tried that, I'd be in an ambulance before the support act started! :huh:

NEVER!!!! I never leave....I will and can hold it for hours. I just don't drink anything hours before the show.

and to everyone that has to leave and bump into me 764 times during the show...:madwife::madwife::madwife:

:wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:
I first thought this would be about the songs one might sing whilst taking a bath/shower!:reject:

:lol: same here!

I took a pee break during Sometimes at the recent show on 11/21. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom