Bashing "Bald" Edge and Then U2? Hmmm...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JaraU2 said:

Do you bash Edge for being bald or for wearing a cap and being bald? :sexywink: Or are you just mean and wicked and enjoy bashing Edge, regardless of the state of his follicles? ;)
yes

I would never judge a woman by how big her breasts were, or how attractive she is or isn't, so I find it rather disturbing that someone would judge a man by the hair on his head. Very odd.

meriphew said:
I would never judge a woman by how big her breasts were, or how attractive she is or isn't, so I find it rather disturbing that someone would judge a man by the hair on his head. Very odd.

Oh come on. Aren't you the pious one? It's not "odd" judging by looks is very common. I don't judge anyone I know personally by looks, but come on, someone famous you only see on stage on in pics, yeah, I'd rather he look good. Sure. Everyone would. Why do you think old, fat, flat or unattractive girls never get good roles in movies? There is a big difference between personal relationships and 'fantasy' people.

Danospano, I never meant to be offensive or insensitive to guys with thinning hair. I said what I did because everyone knows how much I hate Pop and Bono's Pop look, so it was kind of a joke. When I read what that guy wrote, it was kind of funny because of that. I am sorry if anyone was hurt by that remark. I'm hoping for a cure for baldness, and that every guy will be so happy and love his hair so much I'll never have to worry about anyone ever shaving their hair again and they will all want to grow it!

GypsyHeartgirl said:
I'm hoping for a cure for baldness, and that every guy will be so happy and love his hair so much I'll never have to worry about anyone ever shaving their hair again and they will all want to grow it!
bwahaha

Oh come on. Aren't you the pious one? It's not "odd" judging by looks is very common. I don't judge anyone I know personally by looks, but come on, someone famous you only see on stage on in pics, yeah, I'd rather he look good. Sure. Everyone would. Why do you think old, fat, flat or unattractive girls never get good roles in movies? There is a big difference between personal relationships and 'fantasy' people.

Obviously you and I don't think alike. I find that type of in the box thinking to be too shallow for my tastes.

A cure for baldness? Wouldn't that mean that it was a disease?

Are you saying that losing one's hair is a disease? (LOL). We don't need to be looking for a cure when there are bigger problems in the world.

Oh shit.....who am I kidding? If there was a "cure" I'd buy it in a heartbeat....you know.....just to try it out............;)

Back
Top Bottom