Baltimore??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The show was unbelievable. I went to DC # 2 back in June, and this blew it out of the water. They brought this guy outta the crowd and played "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" with a full band, a song they haven't played in at least 12 years, and then they brought out "Please", which hasn't been played since PopMart. The show was much more intense than the DC show, especially the encore set, which seemed completely dedicated to the recent tragedies. Great show.

the baltimore gig was my 7th show so far and without a doubt it was the best show up to this point. something special went on in that arena.....something you couldn't hear or see.....BUT YOU COULD FEEL IT! in other words...it was a spiritual experience! i was at the tip of the heart on the outside up against the gate and during Until The End Of The World bono was standing above while i was holding onto his wrist!! + the baltimore arean only held 11,000 people which made it that much better.

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

It was AMAZING!! I wrote a review on the PLEBA thread Bono's Beauty in Baltimore, and another lady added hers too! She also has a thread called Baltimore pics! on PLEBA. Look for those threads, they may have dropped to page 2. Also, I posted a thread on this forum about the dude who played guitar and one about how nice the GA line was. They dropped off the page too, you can find them if you want to. Bono's voice was great and he was beautiful and so sweet!

I'm glad you read it! The Bono's Beauty in Baltimore thread on PLEBA has mine and Fishneedsabicyle's concert reviews and her pics are the second page in the thread Baltimore pics. I wish I was still there with U2!

I was in the heart directly in front off Bono. I was in the second row but I could put my hand on the rail. This was my fifth show and Baltimore even beat in my opinion 6/22 in NJ if you can beleive that and I was in the same spot in the heart for that one. Sometimes I think it is the most unlikely places such as Baltimore that a really great show happens. I think the band relaxes a little bit more and just let it flow. I will post more about the show and my four rolls of film later. Those that said Baltimore who wants to go to Baltimore really missed one of the best shows.

Originally posted by Shygirl:
How was the Baltimore show???? Anybody go??
Just curious...

Terrific show..

One thing that pissed me off was seeing all the shit laying around on the sidewalks that the GA fans were too damn lazy to throw away. Goddamn literbugs!!

------------------
Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for someone is to just tell them to fuck off. I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom