bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet92

War Child
im introducing a friend to u2 and he does love the song bad and i told him he should hear the live versions:drool:

so any reccomendations to what is the best live version of bad

The 8 November 1987, Denver performance on Rattle And Hum was an absolutely crucial factor in my conversion from a casual fan to the dedicated fan I am today.

Really, though, any performance from the 1980s and some from 1992-93 are worthwhile; I think it hit its peak around 1987-89. Beyond then, although it's still one of U2's best live songs, I wouldn't rank it up there with the best from the JT/Lovetown Tours.

Well... I love to talk about "Bad "....:love: that´s why I´m am an addicted to this song.. I think Bad is the SOUL of U2.

It´s really difficult to say what is the best Bad live performance since all of them seems perfect to me, different from time to time, tough... :drool:

However, PLEASE ask your friend to watch VERTIGO LIVRE FROM BOSTON .... it´s one of my favorite performance. Bono seems to be really sensitive singing Bad in this show...:sexywink: He just can´t miss it.

BAD.. forever

Addicted To Bad said:
Well... I love to talk about "Bad "....:love: that´s why I´m am an addicted to this song.. I think Bad is the SOUL of U2.

It´s really difficult to say what is the best Bad live performance since all of them seems perfect to me, different from time to time, tough... :drool:

However, PLEASE ask your friend to watch VERTIGO LIVRE FROM BOSTON .... it´s one of my favorite performance. Bono seems to be really sensitive singing Bad in this show...:sexywink: He just can´t miss it.

BAD.. forever

Is that version on youtube? I can't seem to find it...

1984-11-24 - Dortmund
1986-06-15- East Rutherford
1987-04-29 - Chicago
1989-10-20 - Sydney
1992-08-16 - Wc
1993-08-28 - Dublin
1998-02-17 - Perth
2005-04-25 - Seattle
2005-09-14 - Toronto
2005-12-04 - Boston
2006-12-04 - Tokyo

w w w.mega upload.com/se/?d=ZYRDY3NL

Harry Vest said:
I don't know about audio but you've got to show him "Bad" from Live Aid!!!

QFT. Live Aid is almost certainly the definitive Bad in terms of U2 and the rest of the world.

Addicted To Bad said:

OOppsss..... SORRY...SORRY....SORRY... everybody !!!!!!!!!!

I was watching Vertigo some hours ago and I wrote Vertigo by mistake....

Rosebud, it´s ELEVATION LIVE IN BOSTON not Vertigo..:banghead:

( You could die triyng to find it on Youtube.....:lol: )

I´m really sorry...:giggle:

Oh okay, I was thinking that might have been what you meant. Actually they did play Bad one of the days in Boston last tour, but no one had it one youtube. Thanks buddy, and no worries! :wave:

Oh yes, and I would have to agree that the LiveAid Bad has to be one of the top versions, for the whole performance. Wow, what a moment.

ok thankyou so much for ur opinions
i see that the rotterdam version is one of the most poular out of this, could someone please send this version to me on cotter92@gmail.com
this would b much apreeciated because my computer is really slow so i cant download a whole show

and also if u can, please send me some more versions that are awesum please send them 2 me i read somewhere that bono said he thought there best version of bad was in wembley.. i think bad is one of my favourite u2 song of all so if any of u could please send me the rotterdam and wembley versions and more it would b heaps appreciated

thanks for all ur help

pat

cotter92@gmail.com

Live Aid version!

Very inspiring as Bono ditches the plan to connect with the crowd. You can see the emotions as he sings "Let it go!!!"

...because he really did let everything go for that performance.

Peterrrrr said:
1984-11-24 - Dortmund
1986-06-15- East Rutherford
1987-04-29 - Chicago
1989-10-20 - Sydney
1992-08-16 - Wc
1993-08-28 - Dublin
1998-02-17 - Perth
2005-04-25 - Seattle
2005-09-14 - Toronto
2005-12-04 - Boston
2006-12-04 - Tokyo

w w w.mega upload.com/se/?d=ZYRDY3NL

Thanks Peterrr, hadn't heard a few of those yet.

ultraviolet92 said:
ok thankyou so much for ur opinions
i see that the rotterdam version is one of the most poular out of this, could someone please send this version to me on cotter92@gmail.com
this would b much apreeciated because my computer is really slow so i cant download a whole show

and also if u can, please send me some more versions that are awesum please send them 2 me i read somewhere that bono said he thought there best version of bad was in wembley.. i think bad is one of my favourite u2 song of all so if any of u could please send me the rotterdam and wembley versions and more it would b heaps appreciated

thanks for all ur help

pat

cotter92@gmail.com

Has anyone sent you this yet?

peterrrrr's link is a download of a zip file containing the performances of Bad he listed there. It doesn't include the Rotterdam show so I can send you that by email. Give me a minute and I'll send it along.

Ok it's on it's way to you. The file is pretty big for 1 song (11.3 mb) so it may take a while. Let me know if there are any others in particular you would like :)

Back
Top Bottom