bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
o thank u for ya kindness bonocomet
if u had wembley zootv that would b great:sexywink:

also could u please tell me how to acces that mega upload from peterrrrr

do i just copy and paste it on to the adress bar??

Sorry I don't have any of the Wembley shows (they played Bad at all 4 so I'm not sure which is considered best). I do have 2 others from the tour though, DC 8-16-92 and Dublin 8-28-93. Those are in Peterrrr's link too. To get his download, yes, just copy and paste that into your address bar, remove all the spaces! (between the www and between mega and upload, once there you can enter the code letters and choose the free download. Its a big file so will take awhile if you have a slow connection. If you just want me to send those two songs alone let me know.
:)

bonocomet could u please send me the rotterdam one again it didnt work it sent and only 2 minutes 58 played but it sounded pretty sweet
thanks

:( Ok that's strange.

Anyways, I'll just put them all in my save file. Rotterdam is already there, top of the list.

http://www.save file.com/projects/1083272

Copy and paste that link, remove the space between save and file. I'll add the other two shows as well, there's a place to subscribe to the file and they will notify you when I add anything, or just check back later and I'll have all 3 in there after awhile.

rotterdam is by far the best version
the zoo tv dublin i find a bit hard to listen too because he is really struggling to hit those note (he has to go falsetto for the wide awake part)
same with washington dc but he just hits the high notes screaming lol
thanks again

pat

ultraviolet92 said:
rotterdam is by far the best version
the zoo tv dublin i find a bit hard to listen too because he is really struggling to hit those note (he has to go falsetto for the wide awake part)
same with washington dc but he just hits the high notes screaming lol
thanks again

pat

He screamed alot on the "Wide Awake"s on the ZooTV versions, but he also did that on the Amsterdam version and rest of LT tour versions. On ZooTV he holded the note longer, I havent heard any version from LT where he holds the note.

The versions when he hold the note best:
1984-11-24 - Dortmund
1986-06-15 - East Rutherford
2005-04-25 - Seattle
2005-09-14 - Toronto,
2005-12-04 - Boston
2006-12-04 - Tokyo

Alot of Vertigo versions, it realy show how good he is now :wink:

Last edited:
yeh but it was really croaky (dublin and washington)
he holds the note at rotterdam and for the second let it go part he's voice is absolutely amazing!! and when he says all i want is you is great

i havent heard any vertigo version (lol)
i must look now

ultraviolet92 said:
yeh but it was really croaky (dublin and washington)
he holds the note at rotterdam and for the second let it go part he's voice is absolutely amazing!! and when he says all i want is you is great

i havent heard any vertigo version (lol)
i must look now

On the Rotterdam version he dosnt manage to hold the note at all, he just screams "Wide Awake" short. On ZooTV he holds it, but still it is with screaming voice.
On the Vertigo versions he hold the note, hit the high C a few times also on the tour. He even sang the note in three parts of the song on almost very version on Vertigo tour.

Here are four best versions from Vertigo tour:

w w w .mega upload.com/se/?d=731K9M2X

thanks peterrr
i see ur a bono voice maniac i suppose you would know lol
i will hear all the other versions when i get the chance
although in the rattle and hum version he hits the note well and it is one semitone higher in key!

ultraviolet92 said:
thanks peterrr
i see ur a bono voice maniac i suppose you would know lol
i will hear all the other versions when i get the chance
although in the rattle and hum version he hits the note well and it is one semitone higher in key!

Your welcome :)
Don't mean to be rude but the Rattle and Hum version is a little weak, he dosnt hold the the "Wide Awake" part, he just screams it. Also that version is from the end of JT tour when he was a little tired in his voice, there are better versions from that tour, try 1987-04-29 - Chicago, but still I havent heard any version from JT tour where he hits the High C.

Listened to the Norweigan Wood version of Bad for the first time today.

Thought it was absolutely brilliant. Up there with one of the best performances ever. Bono was so powerful.

I now have 6 versions of Bad on my iPod. Definitely my favorite U2 song. :yes:

Last edited:
Peterrrrr said:

On the Rotterdam version he dosnt manage to hold the note at all, he just screams "Wide Awake" short. On ZooTV he holds it, but still it is with screaming voice.
On the Vertigo versions he hold the note, hit the high C a few times also on the tour. He even sang the note in three parts of the song on almost very version on Vertigo tour.
That may be true, but I think it sounds way better. Far more energy and a great solo by Edge during the end of the song. But the whole Rotterdam show (10-01-1990) is out of this world.

dfdave12 said:
Listened to the Norweigan Wood version of Bad for the first time today.

Thought it was absolutely brilliant. Up there with one of the best performances ever. Bono was so powerful.

I now have 6 versions of Bad on my iPod. Definitely my favorite U2 song. :yes:

Just stick around. I probably had that many versions of Bad when I joined Interference.

Now I have 47, not counting several boots I haven't put into iTunes yet.

LiveAidlogo.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

47 versions of Bad Veritek??? Sweet lord....I don't think I'll be able to find that many.

Back
Top Bottom