"Back On The Charm Offensive" by Miles Hunt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
Here's the U2 content, the chorus lyrics:

"And While Bono Sings About His Beautiful Day,
There Are Those Of Us Who Just Don't Feel That Way."

Blistering rock tune. One of the year's best. It should be noted Miles hates Bono.

The song makes you drive faster, and faster, and faster...

Dorian Gray said:
I think he missed the point of the song.. isn't Beautiful Day for those who don't feel that way?

Yeah.. isn't it about a man who has lost everything? What you don't have you don't need it now.

Zootlesque said:

Yeah.. isn't it about a man who has lost everything? What you don't have you don't need it now.

Shhh, but that's not against the establishment.

U2isthebest said:

I'm sacrificing kittens in my backyard later tonight. Wanna join me? We can write emo poetry afterwards.

I'm already there.

U2isthebest said:

I'm sacrificing kittens in my backyard later tonight. Wanna join me? We can write emo poetry afterwards.

:love: The puddles of rain are as black as my soul.

U2isthebest said:

Great, I'll be dressed in all black and crying.

Can I come? :hyper: I can call upon the crows. They're my friends and have black souls.

U2isthebest said:

ZOMG!!! Yes!

I feel like we share a kindred spirit with our dark, feathered friends.:yes:

Score! Now to find the cloak that's not covered in bird poop.....

U2isthebest said:

My heart is an empty hole........of the blackest doom

oh, and my parents don't understand me.:mad:

I need to go to Hot Topic.

Hey, Hot Topic is weird as hell, but they have some great t-shirts.

I do have to plug my nose when I go in there though, to avoid the emostank.

The Wonder Stuff are not an 'emo' band, so I'm not sure what you guys are going on about.

financeguy said:
The Wonder Stuff are not an 'emo' band, so I'm not sure what you guys are going on about.

Emos are easy to make fun of, so we're taking advantage of it. No matter off topic it may actually be.

U2isthebest said:

QFT. The emo attitude is quite possibly the easiest target in the history of the world.:drool:

Yeah. There haven't been many around where I've lived, so for a long time, they were this weird and easily mockable subculture I'd read about online but never encountered. Then one day, I was riding the tram and this emo guy hopped on. My first thought was "wow, a real life emo!" It was like he should be in a zoo:

Here in exhibit 1 is an emo, cutting his arms and writing depressing poetry with his blood. In exhibit 2 is a goth busily working on his make-up while trying to decide which Cure song to commit suicide to. Next door, a tr00 kvlt fan of black metal is in exhibit 3, contemplating how to kill the goth in the most grim and necro way possible. In exhibit 4 is our scariest creature, a PLEBAn.

Come at 4pm every day and watch Mr Brau pompously deride each in turn. Pay $5 to see his reaction to Kid A!

Axver said:

Yeah. There haven't been many around where I've lived, so for a long time, they were this weird and easily mockable subculture I'd read about online but never encountered. Then one day, I was riding the tram and this emo guy hopped on. My first thought was "wow, a real life emo!" It was like he should be in a zoo:

Here in exhibit 1 is an emo, cutting his arms and writing depressing poetry with his blood. In exhibit 2 is a goth busily working on his make-up while trying to decide which Cure song to commit suicide to. Next door, a tr00 kvlt fan of black metal is in exhibit 3, contemplating how to kill the goth in the most grim and necro way possible. In exhibit 4 is our scariest creature, a PLEBAn.

Come at 4pm every day and watch Mr Brau pompously deride each in turn. Pay $5 to see his reaction to Kid A!

Wow, if I had been drinking anything, it would have been spit all over my keyboard.:laugh:

Well done.:up:

U2isthebest said:

Wow, if I had been drinking anything, it would have been spit all over my keyboard.:laugh:

Well done.:up:

*takes a bow* Thank you. I suppose I'm in exhibit five, "a prog fan using calculus to determine which time signature his next hour-long epic about evil anarcho-Marxist penguins on the moon should be in". :wink:

Axver said:

*takes a bow* Thank you. I suppose I'm in exhibit five, "a prog fan using calculus to determine which time signature his next hour-long epic about evil anarcho-Marxist penguins on the moon should be in". :wink:

You're my dream man.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom